What did you do in the war, Donny?

crumlin

can't blame him for that....

I wouldn't want to go and fight for an English war now

So you would have previously then.

How very interesting.

Yeah and if they chose to do that then fine but if you're forced then why the hell should you?

Because you have to obey orders, that's why. Those around you will fight for you and in return they expect you to fight for them. Are you saying you would betray that trust and let them down?

Sounds to me like you don't know what you are talking about.....

-

I'm talking about joining the army in the first place....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about it Mr Crumlin. The likes of Mr Rhumsaa can only cope with the mind-numbing ping-pong type posts of the "I will if you will" variety. They will always shy away from any real issues but unfortunately not before they have peppered an interesting exchange with their very own brand of "debate". Not to be confused with making your case, eloquently putting forward your arguments and then either agreeing to agree or disagree and leaving all those involved with mutual respect and everyone the richer for it. You know the sort he is.

You know - morons....

I'm talking about joining the army in the first place....

During WW2 there was this thing called conscription. Maybe even Mr Rhumsaa has heard of it?

Please let us know, thanks.

-

Thank you Declan

Next time you launch into your hate campaign against me PK - read the thread and understand what we're talking about.... you know? moron...

It's EXACTLY the same thing. One was for two years and one was for "The duration" whatever that means.

A boring post like that just makes me want to go outside and kill something....

try yourself first

Some have tried. I'm still here but I don't know where they are.

In any event from the pictures I have seen you are the bigger target by a long way.....

Have you ever starred in a Mel Brookes film?

Edited to add it ends here for me. I have the Yorks Three Peaks to do. 27 miles and 3 mountains in 12 hours and all the Old Peculiar you can drink.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll make Sunday night.

Syonara heroes. Dream on.....

PS m_m - yes sometimes I find you boring - got a problem with that?

A boring post like that just makes me want to go outside and kill something....

try yourself first

Some have tried. I'm still here but I don't know where they are.

Some have tried to commit your suicide?

interesting...

Ah, I see you'll be using your "boring" snipe at me the other day as an example of your eloquent arguing technique which leaves everyone involved with mutual respect.

Now then, what were we talking about? Ah yes, Donald Gelling doing National Service, but not in the way crumlin wanted him to do it...

Edit - elOquent. Heh.

Don't worry about it Mr Crumlin. The likes of Mr Rhumsaa can only cope with the mind-numbing ping-pong type posts of the "I will if you will" variety. They will always shy away from any real issues but unfortunately not before they have peppered an interesting exchange with their very own brand of "debate".

Anybody ever called you a condescending berk...because you are you know, You really really are.

Not to be confused with making your case, eloquently putting forward your arguments and then either agreeing to agree or disagree and leaving all those involved with mutual respect and everyone the richer for it. You know the sort he is.

Anybody can come on here and do what they want and there is damn all you can do about it. At least the majority of posters can control themselves when they have had a few in them (or at least don't come onto the forums when they have). Lets face it you engage in the tit for tat battles as much as anyone else on this forum so jump down of that high horse would you? Cheers.

Archived