Katie Papped

hagar the horrible

Good on the French for publishing I say - the royal family have been getting a proper easy ride of it of late it seems to me, it's about time somebody stirred the vipers' nest so to speak, and get the Republican dialogue kickstarted. Even the Guardian has seemingly been brown nosing William and Kate since their stupid wedding last year. I'm sick of the sight of them myself. Pampered freeloaders.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're no better than peeping toms feeding the sad and frustrated. Pretty seedy and disgusting behaviour that deserves a spell in a cell somewhere. But as Silvio Berlusconi is rumoured to have an interest in this rag, it is only to be expected.

There are plenty of females who are more than to expose themselves for whatever without the press chasing after a young woman and her husband on their belated honeymoon.

I loved the queen mum, she was very nice. One time she came round for a cup of tea at my grans house in York Road, it was a lovely day, I was only 3 and really? it could have been anyone but for years I was convinced the Queen mum had been round ours for tea (not to mention I am related to the queen)..... The royals do not live in my world, I do not envy their position in anyway, forget that for a game of soldiers, yer either getting sent off to be killed in Iraq or married off to some social climber and living in a media circus, it's like being that man that lived his life in the film studio.

Archived