Katie Papped

hagar the horrible

I'm not sure why she felt the need to go topless anyway. She is a princess and going topless was totally unnecessary, I'm sure she can afford to have a decent spray tan over any bikini lines or what have you. I'm not entirely comfortable with the whole going topless idea and slutty bikinis are for photoshoots not beaches, bitches - I'd have been a rubbish Roman, I tell ya smile.png. I think it's probably more to do with their amazing publicists than her free will as a thoroughly modern woman though.

I'm having trouble with why I'm being such a prude over the topless thing, why the fuss? I really don't know. It's not something I've ever felt the need to do. I usually ruin my tan on the first day (bag strap, funny shaped t-shirt, hand on leg...that kind of thing) but maybe if I was in a Chateau and had only just got married to a prince and was young and nigh on perfect, yeah, maybe.

"To get an even suntan on her back and on her legs tra la laa"

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure why she felt the need to go topless anyway. She is a princess and going topless was totally unnecessary, I'm sure she can afford to have a decent spray tan over any bikini lines or what have you. I'm not entirely comfortable with the whole going topless idea and slutty bikinis are for photoshoots not beaches, bitches - I'd have been a rubbish Roman, I tell ya smile.png. I think it's probably more to do with their amazing publicists than her free will as a thoroughly modern woman though.

I'm having trouble with why I'm being such a prude over the topless thing, why the fuss? I really don't know. It's not something I've ever felt the need to do. I usually ruin my tan on the first day (bag strap, funny shaped t-shirt, hand on leg...that kind of thing) but maybe if I was in a Chateau and had only just got married to a prince and was young and nigh on perfect, yeah, maybe.

You're not coming off as jealuous of the gorgeous and much younger princess at all......

millions of women enjoy sunbathing topless or even completely nude - and why the hell shouldn't they if that's what they want to do?

Certainly in what was, as far as anyone could ascertain at the time , a very private place, there shouldn't have been any reason to feel threatened by the possibity of sneaky little bastard training a telscopic lens on her in order to make money from the disgusting perverts who would pay money to see grainy pictures of a woman's breasts.

I'm also astonished to find such behaviour in France of all places. I really believed they had a more attitude to such things than the normally repressed Brits. I have sunbathed topless on several beaches in the South of France and, although I will claim to have a pretty good figure, I've never been bothered, mainly perhaps because so many other females were doing exactly the same thing.

The saddest part of all is that there will probably be a lot of pathetic and inadequate people who will fulfil their masturbatory fantasies whilst ogling thes poor quality pictures of something they will never get near and probably wouldn't know what to do with if they did.

millions of women enjoy sunbathing topless or even completely nude - and why the hell shouldn't they if that's what they want to do?

Because not everyone has gorgeous breasts & it is not pleasant for others to have to divert their gaze because fatty nanna shrivelled tits felt like liberating her beasts on the beach - gross, put them away. MrBees is most complimentary about my mammary gland area but that doesn't mean I need to flash them at strangers on holiday - prudeybee :)

In true conspiracy theory fashion, was it just a coincidence that Prince Harry's compound got attacked and Prince William's missus' tits were outed on the same day? Is someone trying to send a message and undermine our German rulers??

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Well they have cheap laughs at our expense too.

If anyone is going down France on the old N10 (now D910) between Tours and Poitiers there is a monument next to the road about 30 miles south of Tours at a place called Maillé. The germans committed an atrocity here just as bad as Oradour if fact it was worse in a way as it happened on the same day that the 'hero' Charles de Gaulle was sitting on his armoured car on the Champs Elysées 'liberating' Paris on August 25th 1944. The boche entered the village that morning and killed everyone they could find including babes in arms and old people. They then went into the fields and shot every single animal they could find. No reason has ever been given.There is a museum in the village which is worth a visit. I guarantee you will leave upset if you have any compassion whatsoever.

When they ask where you're from around there, best not say Isle of Man because it can sound to them like Allemand and you will not get a friendly reception (understatement) if they think you're german.

My word, i've just read up on that on Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maill%C3%A9_massacre

Horrific stuff. To see Gustave Schlüter died at home peacefully rather than prison or being executed sickens me.

My word, i've just read up on that on Wiki

http://en.wikipedia....aillé_massacre

Horrific stuff. To see Gustave Schlüter died at home peacefully rather than prison or being executed sickens me.

Agreed. Here is another account from the wail

http://www.dailymail...re-village.html

Usually a bit wary of wail stories but having been to the museum at Maillé I can say none of it is exaggerated.

Archived