Teenage Violence

Darth Vader

Blaire does not know why but his Government has provided no solutions.

The police are in despair and so are the courts.

The social workers are busy trying to excuse the indefensible. (as per bloody usual)

Ordinary folk are frightened to walk the streets.

It is the same now in Douglas Isle of Man

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

One solution I have is this... Zero tolerance and bring back the birch and thrash the little barstewards into submission.

Think I am cruel? Look at the victims first.

The crap must end. :angry:

It is the same now in Douglas Isle of Man

Source?

Manx crime is reported in Isle of Man newspapers but you have admitted in another thread you do not read them.

Manx Radio only reports the main stuff.

3FM allegedly ghost writes Manx Radio stuff.

And "Energy" is too busy bopping to take notice.

:rolleyes:

Edited to add...... the Manx Home Affairs Minister does his best to play this sort of thing down like his poodle Culverhouse, the Chief Constable.

Meanwhile the Isle of Man Constabulary is advertising for recruits after so many police officers have left the job because it is a waste of space because of social worker reports bullxxxxting the courts...source

two ex police officers. :)

If parents have no way of properly disciplining their children from a young age, then behavioural problems in later life are inevitable.

I don't advocate beating the crap out of your kids, but when I misbehaved when I was young, I'd get a slap on the arse. And at that point I knew I'd gone too far. I have no 'issues' about being on the receiving end of a slap when I was naughty and I think parents shouldn't be made to feel like they have failed as parents if they slap their child.

Teachers nowadays can do absolutely sod all to reprimand badly behaved kids. I wanted to be a teacher myself but that soon changed when I woke up to the fact that so many of the kids today are little xxxxs and make the life of a teacher hell.

Humour me and explain how the figures match up to the UK which validate your claim.

I see no need to humour you.

Manx crime statistics are bad whatever compared to other areas.

If you wish further information I suggest you google the UK Home Office or phone the Home Affairs Minister on the IOM and challenge him. My local MHK has already done that and been bullxxxxted in the House of Keys because they want to create a situation where all is nice.

Despite your questioning it remains a fact that Douglas at night is no longer safe for law abiding people.

Back on thread eh?

Archived