Wanted - Light Aircraft Hire

Stu Peters

Ravenair (owners of Manx Flyers) has decided to close down flying operations for the winter and will only operate the club from April - September in future. Which is inconvenient - I've been renting their Piper Warrior to take pals flying on a cost-sharing basis. The only other 4-seat aeroplane for hire at Ronaldsway that I know of is almost £200 an hour to rent, plus VAT (the Manx Flyers one was just over half that).

So - since there are plenty of private single engine (simple or complex) aeroplanes at Ronaldsway - does anyone want to rent one out for maybe 10 hours a year or so at a reasonable price? Do you know anyone who might - please pass the word around and ask anyone interested to email me.

Or are there any groups based at EGNS looking for an additional member?

Please get in touch initially via studio@manxmultimedia.com

The glider boys are using Andreas airfield, which isn't the same as Hall Caine, is it?

Thanks for the suggestions - but rather than track down owners I'm hoping one might get to see/hear of this thread and get in touch, otherwise it's like tracing cars in a carpark and asking people if they'll rent me their motor.

Archived