Exposure:the Other Side Of Jimmy Savile

Lisenchuk

So, Woolley, you accept the validity of some of the claims, but can't see why people are making a fuss and having "pointless enquiries"? And your reaction to the victims is "you might be lying, but if not, sorry love should have said something sooner"?

And people wonder why they were reluctant to come forward earlier.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, Woolley, you accept the validity of some of the claims, but can't see why people are making a fuss and having "pointless enquiries"? And your reaction to the victims is "you might be lying, but if not, sorry love should have said something sooner"?

And people wonder why they were reluctant to come forward earlier.

At least if they had come forward earlier he could have been arrested, questioned and if necessary charged. What can be achieved now? He cannot be sanctioned and their claims cannot be validated. All they can have is a national self flagellation session about how terrible it all is at huge expense with no end result. Pointless.

A number did come forward to the police when he was still alive and nothing resulted from their complaints.

As I said before, so very hard to prove an incident conducted behind closed doors with no witnesses.

ETA

And now the police, the BBC, the prisons, the health authories are at last listening and giving their stories some credence.

Did any of you watch the louis theroiux documentry on jimmy jangle, it was made in 2000 i think and its got a few little things in it that make you think he must have had some power over certain people.

Its on you tube i think.

A number did come forward to the police when he was still alive and nothing resulted from their complaints.

As I said before, so very hard to prove an incident conducted behind closed doors with no witnesses.

ETA

And now the police, the BBC, the prisons, the health authories are at last listening and giving their stories some credence.

Was he ever arrested? Questioned? Did these people go to their MPs? Local newspapers? If you were so wronged you just wouldn't let it rest. It just seems beyond belief that he could keep the lid on it for 60 years.

woolly to all your questions yes the lid has been kept on because the coppers. mps are the abuses and gatekeepers the media are restricted because of d notices

hillsborough was a 30 year d notice now we know why because those that conspired to pevert the justice face jail time .

the recent body in the bag is a d notice

dunblain carrys a 100 year d notice now 100 years means its empire busting info and thats because a pedo killed 16 kids so i guess he was a SPECIAL pedo

the dando crimewatch murder is also d notice says alot when a walter mitty type barry george was fitted up as the killer but found inocent later so why the d notice and what had dando uncovered on crimewatch.

so every report you make goes thro many gatekeepers ranson selects who to help she wont touch anything on hollie greg

then theres the secret star child courts were everything that happens DOES NOT happen and yes we have them here too

woolly to all your questions yes the lid has been kept on because the coppers. mps are the abuses and gatekeepers the media are restricted because of d notices

hillsborough was a 30 year d notice now we know why because those that conspired to pevert the justice face jail time .

the recent body in the bag is a d notice

dunblain carrys a 100 year d notice now 100 years means its empire busting info and thats because a pedo killed 16 kids so i guess he was

a SPECIAL pedo

the dando crimewatch murder is also d notice says alot when a walter mitty type barry george was fitted up as the killer but found inocent later

so why the d notice and what had dando uncovered on crimewatch.

so every report you make goes thro many gatekeepers ranson selects who to help she wont touch anything on hollie greg

then theres the secret star child courts were everything that happens DOES NOT happen and yes we have them here too

What's a d notice?

For the sake of accuracy, there are currently eight general [kinds of] D Notices (which, incidentally, used to be secret information themselves, but were made public in 1982):

1. Defence plans, operational capability, state of readiness and training
  2. Defence equipment
  3. Nuclear weapons and equipment
  4. Radio and radar transmissions
  5. Cyphers and communications
  6. British security and intelligence services
  7. War precautions and civil defence
  8. Photography etc. of defence establishments and installations

There is no direct relationship between the D Notice system and the Official Secrets Act; the latter has legal force, the former does not. As the official guidelines say, the D Notice system is entirely voluntary and has no legal authority.

It is unlikely that D notices would be used in the way described in previous posts, and far more likely to be one of the many alternatives such as the Official Secrets Act, Prevention of Terrorism Act, Police and Criminal Evidence Act, Contempt of Court Act, and laws relating to obscenity, libel, race relations, sedition, incitement to disaffection and treason - amongst others.

Am I the only one who finds this odd?

"Savile would also visit Duncroft Approved School for emotionally disturbed girls in Surrey and had a caravan on school grounds."

I'm trying to find any not odd looking/sounding reasons to stick a caravan on the grounds of a girls school - kinda struggling to find any... I mean, try doing that these days - even with the most inncocent and best of intentions, I think you'd be chased into the sunset.

FFS the Sun today now has allegations of him potentially shagging corpses at a hospital mortuary that he was allowed unchecked access to for donkey's years! (I mean who the f**k gives anyone unrestricted access to a mortuary because they are a famous DJ and TV presenter - did nobody think "I wonder why Jimmy wants access to dead bodies? That's a bit weird?"). Its hard to guess what depths of depravity will not go unexposed over the next few months.

FFS the Sun today now has allegations of him potentially shagging corpses at a hospital mortuary that he was allowed unchecked access to for donkey's years! (I mean who the f**k gives anyone unrestricted access to a mortuary because they are a famous DJ and TV presenter - did nobody think "I wonder why Jimmy wants access to dead bodies? That's a bit weird?"). Its hard to guess what depths of depravity will not go unexposed over the next few months.

If you read my post on page 8 (below) it might have something to do with that, was rumoured back in 96'

Does anyone who read Ecstasy by Irvine Welsh, remember Freddy Royle from the short story 'Lorraine goes to Livingstone'? Freddy Royle was a TV celebrity who got off on paedophilia and necrophilia but hospital trustees would turn a blind eye because he did so much for the hospital and NHS. He had a deep Somerset drawl, perhaps a reflection of the yorkshire drawl, and similar eccentric attitudes.

I remember reading this at the time (1996) and discussing with friends that we thought it was based on a real celebrity, but maybe exaggerated. I'm not insinuating anything, just commenting.

“Freddy Royle had had, by his standards, a tiring day prior to his late afternoon arrival at St. Hubbin’s. He had been in the television studios all morning filming an episode of From Fred With Love. A young boy, whom Fred had sorted out to swim with dolphins at Morecambe’s Marineland, while his grandparents were brought back to the scene of their honeymoon, was all excited in the studio and writhed around in his lap, getting Freddie so aroused and excited that they had to do several takes.”

“Yes, the trustees knew all about Freddy Royle, Glen reflected bitterly. They knew the real secrets of the chat-show host, the authors of several books, including Howzat! – Freddy Royle On Cricket, Freddy Royle’s Somerset, Somerset With a Z: The Wit of the West Country, West Country Walks With Freddy Royle and Freddy Royle’s 101 Magic Party Tricks. Yes, those trustee bastards knew what this distinguished friend, this favorite caring, laconic uncle to the nation did with the stiffs they got in here. The thing was, Freddy brought millions of pounds into the place with his fund-raising activities. This brought kudos to the trustees, and made St Hubbin’s Hospital a flagship for the arm’s-length trusts from the NHS. All they had to do was keep schtumm and indulge Sir Freddy with the odd body.”

If you read my post on page 8 (below) it might have something to do with that, was rumoured back in 96'

Does anyone who read Ecstasy by Irvine Welsh, remember Freddy Royle from the short story 'Lorraine goes to Livingstone'? Freddy Royle was a TV celebrity who got off on paedophilia and necrophilia but hospital trustees would turn a blind eye because he did so much for the hospital and NHS. He had a deep Somerset drawl, perhaps a reflection of the yorkshire drawl, and similar eccentric attitudes.

I remember reading this at the time (1996) and discussing with friends that we thought it was based on a real celebrity, but maybe exaggerated. I'm not insinuating anything, just commenting.

“Freddy Royle had had, by his standards, a tiring day prior to his late afternoon arrival at St. Hubbin’s. He had been in the television studios all morning filming an episode of From Fred With Love. A young boy, whom Fred had sorted out to swim with dolphins at Morecambe’s Marineland, while his grandparents were brought back to the scene of their honeymoon, was all excited in the studio and writhed around in his lap, getting Freddie so aroused and excited that they had to do several takes.”

“Yes, the trustees knew all about Freddy Royle, Glen reflected bitterly. They knew the real secrets of the chat-show host, the authors of several books, including Howzat! – Freddy Royle On Cricket, Freddy Royle’s Somerset, Somerset With a Z: The Wit of the West Country, West Country Walks With Freddy Royle and Freddy Royle’s 101 Magic Party Tricks. Yes, those trustee bastards knew what this distinguished friend, this favorite caring, laconic uncle to the nation did with the stiffs they got in here. The thing was, Freddy brought millions of pounds into the place with his fund-raising activities. This brought kudos to the trustees, and made St Hubbin’s Hospital a flagship for the arm’s-length trusts from the NHS. All they had to do was keep schtumm and indulge Sir Freddy with the odd body.”

Its a bit like that Jerry Sadowiz sketch further back in that I think the rumours have been circulating for years but some of the stuff is that incredible would it ever be believed? A famous childrens entertainer with a prediliction for touching up corpses in hospital mortuaries and hospital staff give him the free reign of the hospital and the keys to do it. Or a high profile paedo being allowed to live in a caravan on the playing fields of a girls school. Even gory cutting edge writers like Irvine Welsh or Chuck Palahuik couldn't write characters like that.

I guess none of those victims split on him!

Archived