Exposure:the Other Side Of Jimmy Savile

Lisenchuk

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long years ago a friend of my mother drove around the Island pointing out houses belonging to people who, shall we say, liked to dabble with little boys. One thing he said is now proving to be true - they do look after their own. At the time I didn't understand what he was talking about, but I did take the warnings on board.

Long years ago a friend of my mother drove around the Island pointing out houses belonging to people who, shall we say, liked to dabble with little boys. One thing he said is now proving to be true - they do look after their own. At the time I didn't understand what he was talking about, but I did take the warnings on board.

What I should add is that this friend, now long deceased, was from the upper echelons of British society. This was around the time of the scandals on Jersey.

What I should add is that this friend, now long deceased, was from the upper echelons of British society. This was around the time of the scandals on Jersey.

The establishment does seem to be riddled with it. The inquiries will only go so far up the chain until they reach some people with the influence to shut it down completely....although that's not a good enough reason to not try and expose it.

Long years ago a friend of my mother drove around the Island pointing out houses belonging to people who, shall we say, liked to dabble with little boys. One thing he said is now proving to be true - they do look after their own. At the

time I didn't understand what he was talking about, but I did take the warnings on board.

How did he know?

Where, where, where will it end?

It will never end.

It might, in about 5 billion years, when the sun will swell to a red giant, vapourising earth in the process. Probably.

Speaking personally of course, and assuming the soul is immortal I shall be fighting the good fight beyond this point.

Or until i get banned from MF whichever comes first.

Archived