Exposure:the Other Side Of Jimmy Savile

Lisenchuk

Where, where, where will it end?

It will never end.

It might, in about 5 billion years, when the sun will swell to a red giant, vapourising earth in the process. Probably.

I assume your astronomical foresight is the main reason you type from a safe distance - from Uranus?

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking personally of course, and assuming the soul is immortal I shall be fighting the good fight beyond this point.

Or until i get banned from MF whichever comes first.

I do hope you don't get banned - you're one of the most unintentionally funny posters we've had here for quite some time.

Long years ago a friend of my mother drove around the Island pointing out houses belonging to people who, shall we say, liked to dabble with little boys. One thing he said is now proving to be true - they do look after their own. At the

time I didn't understand what he was talking about, but I did take the warnings on board.

How did he know?

He was taking GD4ELI for one of his 'special' drives around the Island to see the puppies... wink.png

Who knows what strange Manx connections may exist?

Let's just hope the Jersey 'incident' is re-opened. I'm trying (and failing) to remember who told me that it could be a big bag of worms for some living on the IOM. I'm sure (and indeed hope) that there are some on the rock who, if still alive, are now very worried.

Let's just hope the Jersey 'incident' is re-opened. I'm trying (and failing) to remember who told me that it could be a big bag of worms for some living on the IOM. I'm sure (and indeed hope) that there are some on the rock who, if still alive, are now very worried.

They operate the same blackmail model over and over and over. Jersey has been riddled with vile people for a very very long time.

I am proud to say that the Isle of Man has resisted these people, to some extent.

Still the Haut de la garenne investigation did manage to persuade 160 victims to make written statements before Lennie Harper, Graham Power and Stuart Syvrets were nobbled. When Operation Ore is made public and all the d notices and gagging orders are made ineffective by internet bloggers then we will know for sure the involvement of Ted Heath and Jimmy Savile and all the others.

Oh you can be sure it involves the British establishment who are paedos or paedo protectors, this is massive and mind boggling.

I am proud to say that the Isle of Man has resisted these people, to some extent.

Sadly not resisted enough :(

Thinking more, those I would like to be prosecuted must now be six feet under - or in their late 90's.

Sadly not resisted enough sad.png

Thinking more, those I would like to be prosecuted must now be six feet under - or in their late 90's.

Unfortunately this will be more of a truth and reconciliation commission job where the full extent of the crimes is so massive it will prevent prosecution.

Provided we have full disclosure full amnesty is the probable route. Once people know who and what these people are and have done then no prison sentence can possibly be enough. Capital punishment will be nothing compared to living in the knowledge that others 'know'

We shall have to reconstruct our entire society, including justice system, laws, medical system and the entire financial system.

It's hardly likely that we are the one exception in the british isles. We have plenty of 'men in raincoat' reports in the local press. It seems unlikiely that the well-heeled of the island are all squeaky clean.

Archived