Exposure:the Other Side Of Jimmy Savile

Lisenchuk

Incidentally, wasn't 'Quilp' a nickname for Johnny Kelso who lived, in the 60's in Harris terrace?

Is he still with us?....was he ever?

Quilp is a malicious humpbacked dwarf in Dickens' Old Curiosity Shop.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Incidentally, wasn't 'Quilp' a nickname for Johnny Kelso who lived, in the 60's in Harris terrace?

Is he still with us?....was he ever?

Quilp is a malicious humpbacked dwarf in Dickens' Old Curiosity Shop.

He definitely wasn't humpbacked!!

• 3 weeks later...

Rolf Harris named today as the 82 year old.

Is there any end to this? Who next from my childhood hero's? Gary Gli..... Oh ummmm

You're gonna be surprised as to who is next, BR.

Noticed the Beeb never reported this 'revelation', this morning. The Corporation are either slow on the uptake or chose not to report it. The latter, methinks. Yet another BBC stalwart named and shamed and Rolfie won't be the last of them either.

Rolf Harris named today as the 82 year old.

Is there any end to this? Who next from my childhood hero's? Gary Gli..... Oh ummmm

You're gonna be surprised as to who is next, BR.

Are you part of Operation Yewtree, how do you know who is next to be outed?

It was reported on the Beeb, might not have been on first thing but it's definitely on there, amongst all of the US shooting and bombings an ting.

I think it is all rather sad and wonder how much of these revelations are just the police now demonstrating how 'seriously they take allegations', no matter whether there is any real foundation or not, beyond the undoubted truth that these people were sexually active at some point in their past. They consistently ignored the main protagonist, now he is dead so they are pulling in any aged celebrity who still has a pulse to vindicate themselves. As usual, it seems to be the typical over reaction to compensate for the lack of action/Nelsonian eye on real crimes when they happened. Christ, Freddie Mercury would surely be a wanted man had he not been dead for over 20 years.

I hope they have absolutely rock solid evidence of real predatory, sexual crimes to justify their actions against some very elderly people for what, at the time, may have been considered as nothing more than louche behaviour. If they have, crack on, but if not, 'tis a greater crime being committed now.

Archived