Exposure:the Other Side Of Jimmy Savile

Lisenchuk

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Ken Barlow has been lifted

Deidre is gonna go mental.

He was lucky to get back in the house after that bird on the barge.

bet he goes to Germany to see Kevins dad and they are killed in a car crash !

Len Fairclough died in a motorway accident!

Hope he wasn't with a 15 yr old girl !

I notice from BBC, the same prosecutors name keeps popping up.

Correct, Al. Nazir Afzal is also to be credited for deciding to prosecute those 'Asian' paedo gangs after reviewing evidence that had been previously considered 'too sensitive' for his predecessor (Alan Green?) to use for fear of causing offence to the local muslim community. A muslim himself, Afzal is brave man who saw the reluctance to prosecute, and the reason behind it as a travesty and took it upon himself to pursue these gangs to face justice, he continues to do so as this particular investigation is ongoing.

Now Ken Barlow has been lifted

Deidre is gonna go mental.

He was lucky to get back in the house after that bird on the barge.

bet he goes to Germany to see Kevins dad and they are killed in a car crash !

Len Fairclough died in a motorway accident!

Hope he wasn't with a 15 yr old girl !

Len was rushing to get to his weekly swimming lessons.

It's beginning to smack of gravy trains and compensation. I'm not saying that these celebrities should have got away with this but surely they should have been reported and prosecuted at the time?

If we are saying that it was accepted then, and getting a prosecution would have been impossible surely that means that they behaved according to the norms at that time? Guilty or not, I'm uncomfortable with the prosecution of people on the evidence of forty odd years ago?

What about the countless individuals abused by ordinary men and women at this time? Will all of those cases be reopened as well? It is turning into a circus now, titillation seems to be the order of the day as far as I can see!

Archived