The Nobel Peace Prize Goes To...

slinkydevil

For starters there never was a war, it was an invasion.

Secondly, the Iraq occupation hasn't ceased. They ended 'combat operations' whatever the hell that was supposed to mean but the troops are still there but in smaller numbers. They have just replaced them and outsourced to private Pentagon contractors like Xe (formerly Blackwater) and others. The troops have now been deployed to Afghanistan and other theatres of combat.

Thirdly the US-led invasion of Libya has been closely followed by the proxy wars they are fighting in Syria to get to the real prize of Iran....

....and finally the prisoner of war camp Guantanemo is still open, contrary to his pre-election promise to close it.

War; A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Sounds like it was a war to me.

Do you have evidence that there are still the same numbers there, just from private corporations? Or is this like all your conspiracy theories?

Guantanamo bay is somewhat irrelevant to whether someone is a warmonger or not.

Libya and Syria... so you think the Nobel Prize shouldn't have been awarded to him because of things he was going to do.. in the future. Okay

This article about Blackwater makes interesting reading:

What most rankles the colonels is that contractors have only one obligation: to fulfill their contract. They answer to no chain of command; they are not subject to the UniformCode of Military Justice; they are not required to have U.S. military training; and they are not subject to the Law Of Land Warfare or the Geneva Conventions.

The withdrawal agreement was a remedy in name only. The reality is that not every armed individual in Iraq works for the Defense Department — most work for the State Department.

http://www.psmag.com/culture/a-professional-military-and-the-privatization-of-warfare-30468/

Secondly, the Iraq occupation hasn't ceased. They ended 'combat operations' whatever the hell that was supposed to mean but the troops are still there but in smaller numbers. They have just replaced them and outsourced to private Pentagon contractors like Xe (formerly Blackwater) and others. The troops have now been deployed to Afghanistan and other theatres of combat.

Thirdly the US-led invasion of Libya has been closely followed by the proxy wars they are fighting in Syria to get to the real prize of Iran....

....and finally the prisoner of war camp Guantanemo is still open, contrary to his pre-election promise to close it.

War; A state of armed conflict between different nations or states or different groups within a nation or state.

Do you have evidence that there are still the same numbers there, just from private corporations? Or is this like all your conspiracy theories?

Libya and Syria... so you think the Nobel Prize shouldn't have been awarded to him because of things he was going to do.. in the future. Okay

You obviously can't read or have selective reading, but for the avoidance of doubt I will repeat what I said earlier. There are still troops there but in smaller numbers and the 'troops'' are now primarily made up of private contractors.

Got it?

You obviously can't read or have selective reading, but for the avoidance of doubt I will repeat what I said earlier. There are still troops there but in smaller numbers and the 'troops'' are now primarily made up of private contractors.

Got it?

I addressed that, I asked for your sources on that information. And you're saying it's me who can't read?

Got it?

I addressed that, I asked for your sources on that information. And you're saying it's me who can't read?

Some of us are at work and busy, I've got no time nor inclination to go traipsing round the net just so you can have your 'sources'. If you're really interested go do your own research, it matters not to me whether you do or not.

Some of us are at work and busy, I've got no time nor inclination to go traipsing round the net just so you can have your 'sources'. If you're really interested go do your own research, it matters not to me whether you do or not.

Ah, the argument of the man who doesn't have any sources for his claims. As I suspected, then.

Ah, the argument of the man who doesn't have any sources for his claims. As I suspected, then.

Ffs if it really interests you feel free to do your own research. There's more than enough out there all over the web from various trusted sources detailing the scale of the private armies in Iraq and other parts if the world.

If it really interests you feel free to do your own research. There's more than enough out there.

I did a quick search and found the usual unreliable sources. Hence asking if you had a decent source.

Archived