Villa Marina Closed

lisner

I see the Villa MArina is closed. I enjoy a stroll through the wonderful gardens on my way to work and was wondring what was occurring. Lots of police and the like and tonight a handful of photographers.

Didn't someone on Beemanx receive a knock on the door prior to a Royal visit for a joke that was taken the wrong way?

Yep, they joked about assasinating Prince Edward when he visited for the Island Games ceremony in 2001. Joke's on you buddy.

Hell yeah, I'd forgotten about that. He never came back to the forums after that, not sure why..

Think his actual words were along the lines of "watch out for the smoke coming up from behind the grassy knoll!"

Unlucky.

He never came back to the forums after that, not sure why..

Well, his body has never been found.... ;)

He lives in Brum now (& doing very well indeed). Says he'd love to meet the prat who grassed him up (if your reading - did it make you feel all big & important??). 'People' turned up at his ex-workplace (he'd just left the Island that day) looking for firewall logs etc & Special Branch picked him up at his mum's in Wales & gave him a 6 hour grilling.

Ouch, I'd always assumed someone in authority had spotted the post, not that someone reported him. That's pretty low.

He got a grilling and the threat of jail... Ex-Army you see.... You take an oath to protect the Royals etc.

I believe it was a 'Government' official... who reported it

all because some f*ckwitt thought they were playing Mr Bond or should that be Mrs??

moral of the story... everything is logged

Anyway its all good fun

:blink:

editted for the sake of others

Archived