Sentience

Just back from a trip to the foreign shores known as 'The UK'.....it all went s-o-o-o very wrong.

Bought very cherished lady i've been married to for quite a number of years some 'Chanel 5 Eau de Parfum'(100ml), nearly £90.00 worth of a really good smelly.

UNFORTUNATELY....she has progressed to 'Coco Chanel', (I forgot...oops!! ermm.gif) So....this 'Chanel 5' is on offer, still with the cellophane wrapping for £60.00 OVNO.

Come on, help me out here.....she doesn't know about this yet....and Christmas is LOOMING!!! crying.gif

PM me if you can help.

SOLD

You may be in more trouble than you realise:

http://fashion.teleg...-faces-ban.html

Or if the stuff does get banned he could find that the value of his bottle of Chanel #5 suddenly rockets in value as customers loyal to said product who aren't allergic to any of the stuff in it find themselves without their favourite .

In response to the original post though , if your wife used to like #5 she probably still does therefore might not grumble if she got a bottle of that instead of the Coco stuff or did she stop using the #5 because of the aforementioned allergens in it and decided that despite the pleasant aroma it wasn't worth going all blotchy and watery eyed for it .

ot/

Can anyone tell me what the perfume is that some people (including very much myself) find it stinks of rotting grass. Absolutely disgusting but it seems reasonably popular and the wearer and others must think it is nice. I tried to mention it to a woman in our office who used to arrive reeking of the damned stuff a couple of times a week, but she just lashed it on more. Talk about anti-mate.

Anyway, its not Chanel 5 I don't think.

Just back from a trip to the foreign shores known as 'The UK'.....it all went s-o-o-o very wrong.

Bought very cherished lady i've been married to for quite a number of years some 'Chanel 5 Eau de Parfum'(100ml), nearly £90.00 worth of a really good smelly.

UNFORTUNATELY....she has progressed to 'Coco Chanel', (I forgot!!ermm.gif) So....this 'Chanel 5' is on offer, still with the cellophane wrapping for £70 ONO.

Come on, help me out here.....she doesn't know about this yet....and Christmas is LOOMING!!!crying.gif

PM me if you can help.

"Chanel 5" was for sale in "Wetherspoons" in Liverpool a few weeks ago for 20 quid. Real stuff too !!!ph34r.png

UNFORTUNATELY....she has progressed to 'Coco Chanel', (I forgot!!ermm.gif) So....this 'Chanel 5' is on offer, still with the cellophane wrapping for £70 ONO.

Come on, help me out here.....she doesn't know about this yet....and Christmas is LOOMING!!!crying.gif

PM me if you can help.

"Chanel 5" was for sale in "Wetherspoons" in Liverpool a few weeks ago for 20 quid. Real stuff too !!!ph34r.png

Good idea.....buy it in a pub whatever.gif

PM me if you can help.

Good idea.....buy it in a pub whatever.gif

Thanks for that.

I was not suggesting anyone buy purfume in a pub and I did not want to detract from your post. I was merely saying that some bloke in wetherspoons was selling Chanel purfume in sealed wrappers with various reasons why they were cheap.

Sorry

UNFORTUNATELY....she has progressed to 'Coco Chanel', (I forgot...oops!! ermm.gif) So....this 'Chanel 5' is on offer, still with the cellophane wrapping for £60.00 OVNO.

Come on, help me out here.....she doesn't know about this yet....and Christmas is LOOMING!!! crying.gif

PM me if you can help.

SOLD

Archived