Germans Ban Bestiality

wrighty

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That isn't all though, is it? You're actively lobbying the moderation team to have one of the most popular members of Manx Forums, ie me, permanently banned. And you've only been around for five minutes. You should learn your place.

Wasn't it you who wanted to know who the most "Ignored" poster on MF was?

Oh the irony.....

For the record, I thought PL's post was a joke, never once did it ever occur to me that you were a deviant Amadeus - please don't get PL into trouble, he's the only poster that makes my belly rumble with laughter.

One time on Channel 4 there was a couple who were fighting over custody of the dog they were both having a relationship with, they were Americans though, so, it's not just the Germans who like a bit of the beast. Funny old world, each to their own(er).

I just find your class clown act tiresome, that is all.

That isn't all though, is it? You're actively lobbying the moderation team to have one of the most popular members of Manx Forums, ie me, permanently banned. And you've only been around for five minutes. You should learn your place.

I complained about one of your posts PL( and it wasn't about one of your sick posts in relation to a motorcycle fatality). That said an occasional post of yours makes me smile .

I have to say that you wouldn't get my vote as "the most popular member of manx forums" but then again that would not be something I'd strive for.

In the "unlikely event" that a majority thought that some of your posts were inappropriate would you "take that on board" ?

Archived