Crative Gigaworks Computer/mp3 Player Speakers

nathan wind

Yo dudes.

I've just upgraded my PC speakers so now have for sale a set of Creative Gigaworks T40 stereo speakers. These are not your run of the mill computer speakers (they're a foot tall for starters). The sound quality is leagues ahead of the usual cheap 2.1 or even 5.1 sets many people use. To give you a rough idea of their quality, due to space restrictions, I actually bought them to replace a Marantz stereo amp and Tannoy bookshelf speaker set that I had been using with my computer. Now, while they're obviously not quite up to that level, they're really not too far behind, especially when run through a decent DAC or sound card.

Obviously, speaker reviews are pretty subjective, but you'll find plenty of glowing ones out there. Here's one for starters:

http://www.trustedre...ripheral_review

I've had them around a year, used them for gaming and listening to music and have never abused them.

They are active (mains powered) with a 3.5mm aux-in, so they don't have to be used as PC speakers exclusively - they'd be equally at home as an upgrade to built in TV speakers if you have a small flat screen TV for example (if it has Audio-out), or even to turn your iPod/MP3 player into a hi-fi.

They're boxed and complete with their grilles.

£50

Based in Colby, and I'm happy to hook them back up for a demo if you wish. Will whack a photo up later.

Archived