Royal Prank Call Nurse Found Dead

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just so utterly tragic that the young nurse (who sounded like she was from the far east) took it all so seriously.

Indeed. Depends what you mean by 'it' . We've never met her or know what she's like but it's likely that she is a dedicated professional who was probably caught off guard very early in the morning and is then made to look a complete fool in front of the whole world by two aussie fuckwits. Would any of us cope well with that? Would we really just laugh it off?

Other people's idea of humour can be very savage if you are, as the target, are suddenly put under scrutiny in front of a very big audience.

To my mind it's not down to the nursing staff to vet calls. The front of house staff (for want of a better term) should have been briefed by the Royal family's staff, to enable the nurses to get on with nursing!
Wasn't the 11 hour time difference a factor? Weren't the front of house lot still at home in bed so the nursing staff answered the call?

To my mind it's not down to the nursing staff to vet calls. The front of house staff (for want of a better term) should have been briefed by the Royal family's staff, to enable the nurses to get on with nursing!
Wasn't the 11 hour time difference a factor? We're the front of house lot still at home in bed so the nursing staff answered the call?

Given the nature of the patients, and no doubt, the prices charged, I would've thought they'd have a 24/7 reception.

Andrew Sachs must have had thicker skin!

All a bit odd to me.....

Dunno. When he was a helicopter pilot in the RN he did a spoof video pretending to be Eccles (Goon Show . . . ) in a flying suit. After all the crap the family has been through this radio spoof must have seemed very insignificant.

Just so utterly tragic that the young nurse (who sounded like she was from the far east) took it all so seriously.

They are a bunch of spoilt, scrounging, over-privileged twats. I note their first concern was to emphasise that they hadn't complained (far more important that no criticism goes their way than if some pleb dies)

if you suicided everybody who was a gullible fuckwit then lots of MF users would be "topping themselves"

Please don't let us stop you.

Wow, there was me thinking Mr X was the most vile worthless cunt on MF, but you show me I am wrong.

"by their fruits ye shall know them"

I just hope that the other nurse who was involved in the matter is receiving support. The nurse who has comitted suicide only took the initial call before passing it through to a nurse on the ward. Neither should be blamed for what happened as it seems to me to be an organisational failure to have clear procedures in place and communicated to everyone about dealing with high profile patients.

Agreed, stinks of month old kippers in a rancid whorehouse in a fishing village by the sea.

"commits suicide" is different to commits suicide

in the same way Dr David Kelly "committed suicide"

The nurse did not deserve that, if you suicided everybody who was a gullible fuckwit then lots of MF users would be "topping themselves"

Please can we leave the conspiracy theories to another thread.

Archived