Shooting At Connecticut Elementary School

HeliX

An interesting development in China re the shootings:

http://www.chinasmac...ife-attack.html

This website may look like a typical conspiricy theorist's back room job. But all is not as it seems. This website is openly available in China, and once things get published here it often makes the national news. It's a sort of " conspiricy to test the waters before mainstream release" sort of thing.

Going back a few pages here. But look at Wiki about schools attacks in China:

http://en.wikipedia....na_(2010â€"2011)

There is something in common there. Both countries have people blaming mental health care.

We could argue that banning guns would result in more knife attacks.

But I say it takes less people to subdue a knife weilding nutter than an automatic rifle armed nutter.

Interestingly, investigations in China are very fast. Just saw this on the news. Case solved and put to bed:

http://www.chinadail...nt_16030442.htm

Edit to add: Be carefull not to dig too deep into the China Smack website. There are too many disturbing images hidden deep in there.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

However it does make you think about the means in which Stalin, Mao, Hitler etc.... did get the military to turn their guns on their own population seemingly so easily.

Was it not that they all used fear of "outsiders" and smear campaigns against "sympathisers". Look at Russia in WW2 the population seemed to be very willing to fight the Germans to the bitter end even though they had Stalin as a leader. Maybe it was "better the devil you know".

Russia would still appear to be very insular and the recent accusations of racism would appear to substantiate that.

From reading the news today, it would seem this is the straw that broke the camel's back.

They will ban military style automatic rifles ( or at least limit them to 10 round magazines).

I feel sorry for President Obama. I bet he wishes he could just ban all guns. But he can't.

The Americans have such a fucked up democratic system it makes dictatorships look sensible.

They have the largest jail population per capita.

It just does not work.

However it does make you think about the means in which Stalin, Mao, Hitler etc.... did get the military to turn their guns on their own population seemingly so easily.

Was it not that they all used fear of "outsiders" and smear campaigns against "sympathisers". Look at Russia in WW2 the population seemed to be very willing to fight the Germans to the bitter end even though they had Stalin as a leader. Maybe it was "better the devil you know".

Russia would still appear to be very insular and the recent accusations of racism would appear to substantiate that.

It's been done throughout history and will happen again. Humans are easily brainwashed.

An alternate view of the shootings...

http://www.presstv.c...ewtown-carnage/

That "article" has more bat shit crazy in it than the Bat Cave.

Hey, I'm just throwing it out there. I don't write it....

If their was an article blaming the shooting on the Gummi Bears would you link it?

Based on the amount of holes the official story has, and in the interests of fair journalism, I certainly would. Between 1900 and 2003 there were about 52 recorded deaths due to black bears, 50 due to brown bears and 5 due to polar bears in th US so I wouldn't rule it out..

I don't think it is reasonable for the general public to have access to firearms and note that the IOM is the only place in the British Isles where this is now possible.

How is this possible?

You need a licence in the IOM even for an air rifle which in the UK you don't, same with bb guns.

I don't think it is reasonable for the general public to have access to firearms and note that the IOM is the only place in the British Isles where this is now possible.

How is this possible?

You need a licence in the IOM even for an air rifle which in the UK you don't, same with bb guns.

No you don't.

Based on the amount of holes the official story has, and in the interests of fair journalism, I certainly would. Between 1900 and 2003 there were about 52 recorded deaths due to black bears, 50 due to brown bears and 5 due to polar bears in th US so I wouldn't rule it out..

What holes does the official story have?

And in 103 years there have been 107 deaths due to bears in the US, so what? It is a big country that has wild bears and people will come into contact with them. In 2010 5 people in the UK died from contact with hornets, wasps and bees.

http://www.bushmaster.com/firearms/xm-15.asp

The legal to own, semi-automatic 5.56mm (although there is a 7.62mm version).....as used in the Washington Sniper incident (also refered to as the Beltway Sniper)

If you think the lone crazy with a gun is dangerous....this is what a lone trained crazy with a gun can achieve.

For 3 weeks, Muhammed held Washington D.C. in the grip of terror, helped in no small part by the constant reporting by the likes of FOX news, with 24 hour coverage and updates with every attack.

Archived