Shooting At Connecticut Elementary School

HeliX

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I find interesting is the NRAs involvement in the hindering of the ATF....

Jon Stewart did a good piece on The Daily Show recently on this....

Yeah saw that...Good to see the NRA have a hand in getting laws put into place that make it impossible to stop the illegal guns (most of which come from legal sources).

It doesn't take a conspiracy nut to see how things are going, how continental unions of nations are being amalgamated, while there are politicians calling for international organisations like the UN, the World Bank, etc., to become the basis for a de facto world government. This is not a conspiracy, it's what a heck of a lot of left-wing politicians, intellectuals and economists are pushing for. People need to read more. It's already here largely in the economic sphere. Transnational corporations have already globalized production and becoming more powerful than nation-states.

Would a global government really be that bad? Okay so there would be a lot of debate about it's structure but it might get rid of the nationalist rubbish that gets spouted and mean that legislation is standardised across the globe giving everyone some basic rights.

I know there are also a lot of arguments about certain groups taking over and gaining control and making the world their personal plaything but maybe it is worth the risk?

It doesn't take a conspiracy nut to see how things are going, how continental unions of nations are being amalgamated, while there are politicians calling for international organisations like the UN, the World Bank, etc., to become the basis for a de facto world government. This is not a conspiracy, it's what a heck of a lot of left-wing politicians, intellectuals and economists are pushing for. People need to read more. It's already here largely in the economic sphere. Transnational corporations have already globalized production and becoming more powerful than nation-states.

Not world government but global governance. Cooperation by national governments (i.e. global governance) is necessary to deal with the big issues that cannot be addressed by individual governments acting independently. No hidden conspiracy. No hidden agenda. Just a logical and sensible way forward.

Not world government but global governance. Cooperation by national governments (i.e. global governance) is necessary to deal with the big issues that cannot be addressed by individual governments acting independently. No hidden conspiracy. No hidden agenda. Just a logical and sensible way forward.

Spot on. But with lizards.

Yeah saw that...Good to see the NRA have a hand in getting laws put into place that make it impossible to stop the illegal guns (most of which come from legal sources).

Just bearing in mind that the ATF, under Obamas administration are the crock who took over 2000 firearms from dealers in the US and delivered them to drug cartels throught Mexico. Not the actions of a good caring department. So is it any wonder if they're mostly from legal sources. The ATF are just trying to divert attension from the results of their own actions. The NRA have openly talked about the pressure they are applying to them since ateast 2011.

I didn't see the video of Jon but I supose he said nothing about the ATFs operation fast and furious fook up?.

ATF officials were seemingly unconcerned over the deaths of Mexican law enforcement officers, soldiers, and innocent civilians, noting that you had to “scramble a few eggs” to make an omelette, in a callous disregard of human life.

Nice, but then thats from the same bunch who ended up with nearly 80 innocent people, including women and children, burnt to death in the botched Waco siege.

Just bearing in mind that the ATF, under Obamas administration are the crock who took over 2000 firearms from dealers in the US and delivered them to drug cartels throught Mexico. Not the actions of a good caring department. So is it any wonder if they're mostly from legal sources. The ATF are just trying to divert attension from the results of their own actions. The NRA have openly talked about the pressure they are applying to them since ateast 2011.

I didn't see the video of Jon but I supose he said nothing about the ATFs operation fast and furious fook up?.

ATF officials were seemingly unconcerned over the deaths of Mexican law enforcement officers, soldiers, and innocent civilians, noting that you had to “scramble a few eggs” to make an omelette, in a callous disregard of human life.

Nice, but then thats from the same bunch who ended up with nearly 80 innocent people, including women and children, burnt to death in the botched Waco siege.

Was it botched?

Archived