Kitten Found

jacko

Kitten found in the Jurby area on xmas day. If this is yours can you please text me on 415805 with a description of the kitten and I will gladly reunite him with you, we can`t keep him as we already have 5 cats and have a potential new owner for him, but I would prefer him to be reunited with his original owner if possible, thanks.

Kitten found in the Jurby area on xmas day. If this is yours can you please text me on 415805 with a description of the kitten and I will gladly reunite him with you, we can`t keep him as we already have 5 cats and have a potential new owner for him, but I would prefer him to be reunited with his original owner if possible, thanks.

looks like some body is fed up of their xmas present already.

any news on owner?

Found the owner tonight, said they didn`t want him back so were keeping him. Barely a few months old, some people just shouldn`t have pets at all. Still he`s happy with us, black and grey tabby and very settled :)

Found the owner tonight, said they didn`t want him back so were keeping him. Barely a few months old, some people just shouldn`t have pets at all.

Do the kind thing and put him in a plastic bag and sink it in the river. The original owner I mean.

any news on owner?

Found the owner tonight, said they didn`t want him back so were keeping him. Barely a few months old, some people just shouldn`t have pets at all. Still he`s happy with us, black and grey tabby and very settled smile.png

I hope the original owner has a shitty year. Props to you for picking up the pieces though.

Archived