Pinewood...more Govt Propaganda

Albert Tatlock

YE GODS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for Teare to comment probably something along the lines of " our partners in Wales bringing the equivalent of a zillion bed nights to the island and contributing billions to our economy "

If ever there was a far reaching enquiry needed Pinewood is it and an enquiry which goes back into the accounts of the dissolved companies whose balance sheets were never seen.

The more I see of this type of stuff being revealed is the more I agree with Tatlock's predictions of jail sentences becoming a possibility. Edited by Lisenchuk
  • Like 4

Cant wait for Teare to comment probably something along the lines of " our partners in Wales bringing the equivalent of a zillion bed nights to the island and contributing billions to our economy "

If ever there was a far reaching enquiry needed Pinewood is it and an enquiry which goes back into the accounts of the dissolved companies whose balance sheets were never seen.

The more I see of this type of stuff being revealed is the more I agree with Tatlock's predictions of jail sentences becoming a possibility.

You'd think, would you not, that our local journo's might see a story in all this. Or some investigative type. But no, nothing, anywhere, to indicate that questions might need to be asked about this whole business.

Typical....

• Like 1

The more I see of this type of stuff being revealed is the more I agree with Tatlock's predictions of jail sentences becoming a possibility.

You'd think, would you not, that our local journo's might see a story in all this. Or some investigative type. But no, nothing, anywhere, to indicate that questions might need to be asked about this whole business.

Typical....

I wonder if Butt Jnr has ever woken up with a horses head in his bed?

Typical....

That just sounds so wrong on so many levels.

Typical....

Are you implying that he is a horses arse?

• Like 1

I wonder if the government nags him?

I mean, what have they (IOM Newspapers) really looked into on the last 10/20 years given all the things there have been to look into? Anything more than slightly controversial just dies, they stop comments for 'legal reasons' and don't follow anything up.

Maybe they should call the Examiner - 'Politics Weakly'.

• Like 1

Typical....

Too many close connections and self interests for them to be objective about such investigations,In my opinion.

They're not likely to go delving deep into these issues for fear it might come round and bite them in the ass or possibly bring the whole house of cards tumbling down.

With one disgraced CM having had to resign in the not so distant past there is no appetite for another blot on the copy book which would undoubtedly attract the unwanted attention of the crown.

• Like 3