Who Won The War On Terror?

Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Abu Hamza claims he used to work for MI5, so is that why he was allowed to stay in the UK without arrest for so long? His real name is Mustafa Kamel, pity he did not just get a bit part actor job in "Carry On" films instead.

Radical Muslim cleric Abu Hamza al-Masri secretly worked for MI5, his lawyers have told his US terror trial. The defence claimed the Egyptian-born preacher, who was giving evidence for the first time in his trial in New York, had been tasked to "keep the streets of London safe".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27321235

I Agree.

The Terrorists Goal was to cause America to Spend So Much Money Defending Themselves that the USA would end up going Bankrupt. And it appears to be Working.

If the Americans had not picked so many Fights with so many other Countries and Societies, they might not be in the Fix that they are in now.

But I have looked at the situation and found that there are Similarities to what is happening now and what happened to Rome 2,000 Years Ago. Rome also made so many Enemies by Interfering with many Countries and Cultures that they ended up having to Spend So Much Money on Defense that they also ended up Bankrupting themselves which brought about the Weakening and Collapse of the Roman Empire.

I think that History is Repeating itself and that the Same Thing is Happening to the USA.

3X3

Archived