Who Won The War On Terror?

Thomas Jefferson

The only people who win a war are the bankers who fund it.

Oh that's nice of the bankers. I always thought it was the taxpayer who funded wars.

Perhaps 'bankers' has a 'typo'? whistling.gif

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Castle Dwellers:- Research, The Great Late Bill Cooper, poor Bill must be telling the truth, Feds murdered him in 2001.

Alan Watts seems to have taken over from Bill in the 'TRUTH'! of our current society on Planet Earth!

All on youtube

Rockerfeller Beat Hitler to the Eugenics Society in 1917 & Don't let the queen take your children on a picnic, Canada has fought for 40 years to get

Ten children back that she borrowed from a school in Canada, they have never been seem again!................Burp!!!!!!!

Today´s terrorists might be tomorrow' s freedom fighters.

ple living on this planet at the moment.

Blah blah blah.....

Time to Disarm the Yanks I say. They are the most radical nutters on earth :-(

The real brains are the castle dwellers behind the yanks.....

Who are the castle dwellers Lx^3?

Please explain. Never heard of this.

The Castle Dwellers:- Research, The Great Late Bill Cooper, poor Bill must be telling the truth, Feds murdered him in 2001.

Alan Watts seems to have taken over from Bill in the 'TRUTH'! of our current society on Planet Earth!

All on youtube

Rockerfeller Beat Hitler to the Eugenics Society in 1917 & Don't let the queen take your children on a picnic, Canada has fought for 40 years to get

Ten children back that she borrowed from a school in Canada, they have never been seem again!................Burp!!!!!!!

Today´s terrorists might be tomorrow' s freedom fighters.

ple living on this planet at the moment.

Blah blah blah.....

Time to Disarm the Yanks I say. They are the most radical nutters on earth :-(

The real brains are the castle dwellers behind the yanks.....

Who are the castle dwellers Lx^3?

Please explain. Never heard of this.

Bill Cooper was great pity he's not with us any more, also I think you meant to say Alan Watt has taken over from him, not Watts, who was a philosopher.

Bill Cooper was a loose cannon, but had the world known Osama Bin Laden was being set up as a patsy (bogyman) before 9/11 it may have stopped the war against Afghanistan and then Iraq. The video below says he predicted 9/11 he did not predict the date, just the patsy, even after 9/11 the FBI web site did not list Osama as a culprit for that crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVILkuyrZgw

Oh that's nice of the bankers. I always thought it was the taxpayer who funded wars.

The banks fund the wars by LENDING. The taxpayer PAYS the bank back WITH INTEREST.

And the banks are funded by... the government.

The banks fund the wars by LENDING. The taxpayer PAYS the bank back WITH INTEREST.

And the banks are funded by... the government.

Oh dear.

Archived