Ladbrokes Poker - Online

inspector

playing the turbo ladder tourneys, got through 1st 2 levels, onto the 3rd ($60) 1st hand i got dealt AK, flop comes A 4 K. went all-in, got called by pair of aces, the only hand that could have beat me. king on the river so got beat.
unlucky, you couldn't get away from that

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get this for a crazy run, I was playing last night and had pocket pairs eight hands in a row in a ring game on Pokerroom. Most were small pairs so I didn't get a great return as the flops always had a couple of overcards and I was playing with a few calling stations who just would not get out of hands pre-flop. Weird luck though.

Having said that, I didn't once make a set, even when the cards were dealt to the river. That was kinda odd too.

Get this for a crazy run, I was playing last night and had pocket pairs eight hands in a row in a ring game on Pokerroom. Most were small pairs so I didn't get a great return as the flops always had a couple of overcards and I was playing with a few calling stations who just would not get out of hands pre-flop. Weird luck though.

Having said that, I didn't once make a set, even when the cards were dealt to the river. That was kinda odd too.

Ok guys, $50,000 Freeroll this Sunday, visit our site for full details, but this is about as good as it gets for no entry fee. There will unfortunately be thousands of players

http://www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk/forum/view...c.php?p=114#114

• 3 weeks later...

I had that problem last night Keith. I was chip daddy in a SnG and then it froze and I couldn't get back into it. It would try to connect to their server and deliver an error message. My connection was OK because I was playing in another poker room and on the internet at the same time. I got on again after about 45 mins of trying but by that time the tourney had finished and I lost my buyin.

I had that problem last night Keith. I was chip daddy in a SnG and then it froze and I couldn't get back into it. It would try to connect to their server and deliver an error message. My connection was OK because I was playing in another poker room and on the internet at the same time. I got on again after about 45 mins of trying but by that time the tourney had finished and I lost my buyin.

I had that problem awhile back.

I just down loaded it again, seems to work fine now for me.

Heard a few people having this problem with them.

Archived