The Modern Office Rewards Narcissists And Psychopath

thesultanofsheight

No it doesn't. He's simply pointing out that in his experience, hard work is recognised and rewarded, contrary to what others think. It is certainly not the epitome of narcissism.

Let me help you out.

Regarding the Isle of Man Government....utter tosh, I have worked hard, become consiencientious, taken my responsibilities seriously and I have been not only rewarded but encouraged and allowed to direct my own career path, you have got it wrong speaking from my own experience.

Five references to self in one sentence. Epitome of narcissism.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it doesn't. He's simply pointing out that in his experience, hard work is recognised and rewarded, contrary to what others think. It is certainly not the epitome of narcissism.

Let me help you out.

Regarding the Isle of Man Government....utter tosh, I have worked hard, become consiencientious, taken my responsibilities seriously and I have been not only rewarded but encouraged and allowed to direct my own career path, you have got it wrong speaking from my own experience.

Five references to self in one sentence. Epitome of narcissism.

Five references to self in a sentence in which you are outlining your own experience of something = epitome of narcissism? No - it doesn't. Ever read anyone's c.v?

Ever read anyone's c.v?

I don't think I have actually. What's that got to do with anything, is Matt Bawden looking for a job?

I don't think so, Matt's obviously happy with the one he's got. Unlike TJ who is very bitter that, even though he's so much better than everyone around him, can't get anyone to give him a permanent job. If you have a look at a few of TJ's posts, you'll find plenty of the signs of narcissism.

I must say that speaking to a lot of friends the recession seems to be bringing out the worst in a lot of the w@nkers who work in the Manx financial sector. When it comes to letting people go or other career issues it seems that more and more the loyal competent and business focused people are often loosing the fight and the psychotic manipulate tossers still seem to manage to stay in position to continue destroying the companies they already badly manage.

This was in the papers today:

http://www.dailymail...-behaviour.html

I'm sure we all know of people who fall into most of the categories mentioned.

You only need to read the obnoxious responses I've received over on my thread about how temporary workers are treated to tell who these w@nkers are. My experience in the IOM Government is that managers do not reward people for hard-work and ability -- in fact, they resent it. The people who get the permanent jobs in the Government are people who have friends and relatives already in the Government, and they arrange things between each other behind the scenes. It doesn't matter if the temp would make a better employee; all that matters is that their friend or relative gets the job. Looking back at some of the people I worked with, I am convinced that people who exhibit laziness, stupidity and unhelpfulness get extra points during the recruitment process.

The only thing you've been allowed to direct is traffic Matt with your stupid little electric traffic lights.

it is surprising to hear you saying this, being one of the biggest c**ks on the Island! Irony is the humour of life anyway smile.png can never trust a man who says he doesn't like Dominos. There are a lot of w**kers as you put it in the commercial sector, they know that the Island is slowly moving into a long-recession and without the same benefits available as there were ten years ago, these executives are finding their money (which is a part of their identity) threatened. I feel sorry for them, maybe time to pull the finger out and do some work for a change? Either that or fade into the background, retire and enjoy what you have. Most executives on their death-bed wish they would have spent more time with family and friends anyway, why not do it now?

So says a person whose benchmark of a civilized society is overpriced poorly made pizza. Crack on.

Calling for equality hardly makes me a tool. They have no compassion or empathy for those less fortunate, which makes them the tools, not I.

It really is hard to stomach this sort of self-pity from a man who doesn't believe in aid for starving children and wants to ensure that not one penny of his taxes goes to helping anyone unfortunate enough to have been born in a poor or drought ridden part of the world. You truly are a tool.

I didn't say I was against money going to those less fortunate in the third world. I said I was against it WHILE there are less fortunate here on our own doorstep going without. If we sort out our own people, then I am all for sending money to help others.

This post epitomises narcissism.

Oh, but it's "narcissism" and "self-pity" if a temp says their experience is that working hard has got them nowhere. Double standard.

I don't think so, Matt's obviously happy with the one he's got. Unlike TJ who is very bitter that, even though he's so much better than everyone around him, can't get anyone to give him a permanent job. If you have a look at a few of TJ's posts, you'll find plenty of the signs of narcissism.

Anyone who feels sufficiently qualified to make negative comments about another person's personality, as you do, must surely have a very high opinion of their own personality.

Archived