Motherboard Wanted

Cret

I'm looking for either just a working Socket T (Socket 775/LGA775) motherboard by itself, or possibly with memory, or possibly even with a CPU if it's anything that's better than a basic pentium 4/pentium D.

Already have a Celeron E1200 dual core cpu, so only want a CPU if it's notably better, and cheap enough.

Preferably with an AGP slot so I can use a gfx card I already have, or if there's some sort of card included.

Alternatively a motherboard with a core2duo processor, quad core, or similar (must be Intel, not AMD).

Cheap being the main factor here as it's for using in my MAME arcade cabinet to upgrade over the existing P4 machine that's in it. It works ok how it currently is, but would be a bit better with faster hardware.

If you have anything suitable, working fine, and pretty cheap then please feel free to give me a shout!

Many thanks

Jim

I have an old ASUS Workstation PRO motherboard, with a intel 2.4ghz Dual Core CPU stuck in and 4 gigs of OCZ DDR2 Ram, has a decent fan etc used to be my main workstation 5 years ago.

It has a decent graphics card in there, also has a Antec Sonata case and a power supply if you want them as well, make me an offer.

Archived