Pope Benedict Retires

Amadeus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he is a piece of shit. The sort of person who is better out of this world than in. If people live their lives doing nothing other than influence people to do really bad things which cause massive problems across the world and who know about paedophilia within their organisation but try and cover it up then of course I would wish for them to be dead.

Because he is a piece of shit. The sort of person who is better out of this world than in. If people live their lives doing nothing other than influence people to do really bad things which cause massive problems across the world and who know about paedophilia within their organisation but try and cover it up then of course I would wish for them to be dead.

I'm with you on this. The Catholic church and religion in general is an abomination, it just shows how stupid our species is.

Because he is a piece of shit. The sort of person who is better out of this world than in.

You're usually far more erudite than that, LDV. Care to qualify further?

Dear me Addie, surely LDV's message is clear enough?

I agree with him. The blind stupidity of the Catholic Church is a major factor as to why Aids is such a problem in Sub-Saharan Africa.

According to them barrier contraception is simply not needed as there's no bonking outside of wedlock. Oh really?

Jeeeeeze.........

You're usually far more erudite than that, LDV. Care to qualify further?

I have just added more. I am sure you will agree. But don't think I am just picking on him. There are many, many people whose death would be a good thing. It isn't that remarkable a statement.

(P.K.to be fair, I hadn't explained originally. I had only wrote down the first sentence.)

P.K. - it isn't blind stupidity though. It is wilful. The Church knows what will happen if condoms are not used. The only thing they are blind about is their ridiculous beliefs in God and his teachings. But in the here and now they are conscious of the harm they cause. But then Church sees such harm as a good thing. It makes the follower more humble.

P.K. - it isn't blind stupidity though. It is wilful. The Church knows what will happen if condoms are not used. The only thing they are blind about is their ridiculous beliefs in God and his teachings. But in the here and now they are conscious of the harm they cause. But then Church sees such harm as a good thing. It makes the follower more humble.

It doesn't make the follower more humble.

It makes them dead....

Archived