Pope Benedict Retires

Amadeus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

taken from itccs.org

"The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:

1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.

2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory."

taken from itccs.org

"The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:

1. On Friday, February 1, 2013, on the basis of evidence supplied by our affiliated Common Law Court of Justice (itccs.org), our Office concluded an agreement with representatives of a European nation and its courts to secure an arrest warrant against Joseph Ratzinger, aka Pope Benedict, for crimes against humanity and ordering a criminal conspiracy.

2. This arrest warrant was to be delivered to the office of the "Holy See" in Rome on Friday, February 15, 2013. It allowed the nation in question to detain Ratzinger as a suspect in a crime if he entered its sovereign territory."

I wondered where you had got to CrossRoss... There have been soooo many threads begging for you to comment on them! And a reference to Common Law as well.... Just a shame that Belgium and Italy's legal systems are based on Civil Law.

I await the full details of which nation is involved and what the detail of the allegations are with baited breath!

http://stopkevinanne...gory/itccs-org/

The Mystery European Government responsible for working with ITCCS to bring down the Pope is none other than Eurostaete… the 3000 square meter roadway ditch claimed as a sovereign state located between Germany and the Netherlands.

Another piece of conspiracy shit from another bunch of total wankers. We were all perfectly happy to condemn the pope and his barmy religion - and then you came along and showed us that he and it wedre actually quite rational compared to some of these dickheads who are deperately trying to claim a little bit of limelight for themselves.

You couldn't do a better job if you were working for the church!

if this is really the best you can do, a fairly recent "debunking" kevin annett site

if this were really a hopeless case then it seems unlikely that the pope would have resigned.

Instead of attacking me, would you please bother to find better more convincing evidence to attack my views or that just too much to ask?

shit

total wanker

dickhead

if you want an abuse fest then i suggest you do it on a separate thread

You're the one who so loudly proclaimed that a 'European Government' was responsible for the Pope's resignation - I was merely the one who pointed out that it was the government of a 3000 square meter roadway ditch.

You were also the one who didn't question the 'historically unprecedented' phrase - even though it happened with Gregory XII in 1415; having already happened with Benedict V in 964, Benedict IX in 1045, Gregory VI in 1046 and Celestine V, in 1294.

If you really want to spread a lot of conspiracy-nutter theories, might I - very politely - suggest that you first remove yourself to the safety and security of somewhere like Eurostaete where, I have little doubt, your tinfoil headwear will appear to be the very height of fashion.

It is the done thing for popes to generally be pretty old when the get 'elected' and then die in office.

It is not usual for them to resign and go and hide in the back of the Vatican to evade arrest.

Obviously pointing this out makes me a nutter in Lonan3land, it has not been possible to persuade you of anything.

Perhaps the reason Jimmy Savile went so long "undetected" was because of silence and ridicule effectively protecting monstrous kiddie fiddlers.

It's causing chaos!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9899516/Worshippers-flee-as-evening-mass-turns-into-mass-brawl.html

Worshippers flee as evening mass turns into mass brawl!

Elderly worshippers fled for safety when an evening mass turned into a mass brawl, as thirty men, some brandishing church candlesticks were, involved in the disturbance.

The guy is smart.

They are building him a five star retirement home for him to pray in....... Cool.

No responsibility. And nothing to answer for.

The helicoptor was over the top. If he believes in what he preaches he should just take to the road. On his feet......

Archived