Pope Benedict Retires

Amadeus

imagine 37k people have watched this

some will think it is nonsense

some will be unsure

some will be motivated enough to do something

say divide it up into thirds that is 12k people who are motivated enough to occupy a church or something

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some will be unsure

say divide it up into thirds that is 12k people who are motivated enough to occupy a church or something

imagine 1,369,266,745 people have watched this

some will be unsure

am I doing this right?

However tempted I may be, I won't do any name-calling or any unnecessary put downs on this occasion, but...

...the idea of of dividing it into thirds like that is, shall we say, a bit over optimistic?

In reality, at least half of that number will have switched to something more to their taste before the end. Of the 50% that leaves (and that's a very optimistic figure), at least half will have dismissed it as a load of nonsense; many more will have simply wondered what was the point of it, and many will be - as you said - unsure.

At best, there will be no more than a handful of people who will actually have been so impressed by it that they'll be motivated to do anything other than use it as a topic of conversation.

I mean, be honest - are you going to 'occupy a church or something' because of it?

In reality, at least half of that number will have switched to something more to their taste before the end. Of the 50% that leaves (and that's a very optimistic figure), at least half will have dismissed it as a load of nonsense; many more will have simply wondered what was the point of it, and many will be - as you said - unsure.

At best, there will be no more than a handful of people who will actually have been so impressed by it that they'll be motivated to do anything other than use it as a topic of conversation.

I mean, be honest - are you going to 'occupy a church or something' because of it?

That video is an hour and 23 minutes long. I managed 14 seconds before quitting. I suspect that is probably not unusual. So 37K? Probably just CrossRoss and one other fruitcake have seen the whole thing.

That video is an hour and 23 minutes long. I managed 14 seconds before quitting. I suspect that is probably not unusual. So 37K? Probably just CrossRoss and one other fruitcake have seen the whole thing.

I skipped to 11 minutes and 48 minutes into the video, and he's interviewing a transvestite. WTF is this?

I skipped to 11 minutes and 48 minutes into the video, and he's interviewing a transvestite. WTF is this?

perhaps next time you are in a kangaroo court you could ask the bloke in the wig and dress what the fuck he thinks he is doing?

but then the tranny in a crown (kangaroo) court derives their authority from an unelected freak some people call a benefits scrounger, some call her the queen, she "claims" her authority from God.

Of course that bollocks is soooooooooooooo much more convincing than Kevin Annett's lot.

perhaps next time you are in a kangaroo court you could ask the bloke in the wig and dress what the fuck he thinks he is doing?

but then the tranny in a crown (kangaroo) court derives their authority from an unelected freak some people call a benefits scrounger, some call her the queen, she "claims" her authority from God.

Of course that bollocks is soooooooooooooo much more convincing than Kevin Annett's lot.

Haven't read much on the origins of today's legal system in England then, have you?

Haven't read much on the origins of today's legal system in England then, have you?

CrossRoss has never bothered doing any real research let alone considering how the legal system emerged....

You appear to be able to enlighten me on where you read that the Isle of Man is a part of England.

There are large numbers of people who are seeking justice and have given up on the regular system and are now backing another system which they believe is more likely to give them truth and justice.

Perhaps you should familiarise yourself with the Bogside massacre of 1972 (bloody sunday) and the Widgery Tribunal which attempted to sanitise murder and prevent justice and truth. True the Saville inquiry attempted to put things right 26 years late and David Cameron apologised.

For a manx example you could use the "trial" of Iliam Dhone where the jury had to be nobbled to get the "correct" verdict, even the firing squad knew they were murdering an innocent man and only one man hit the target out of a squad of 6.

the motto just because a tranny in a wig and dress tells you something does not trump your own experience.

You appear to be able to enlighten me on where you read that the Isle of Man is a part of England.

I must have missed the point where you were making allegations about people who would be subjected to trial on the Isle of Man....

Watch out CrossRoss, that Annett is an ex priest you know? Bet he's not letting on about everything that went on before he was kicked out.

The cardinals have all arrived to elect the next pope. It's called a 'conclave' and apparently its a bit like a Trekkies convention - only with fewer people who are celibate.

Let's hope the Illuminati don't try anything. I watched Angels & Demons last night -- quite possibly the cheesiest, most "Americanesque", idiotic films of all time. Actually, up until it emerged that Ewan McGregor had invented the Illuminati threat as part of a plot to be elected Pope, I was rooting for them to win.

Archived