Pope Benedict Retires

Amadeus

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King Jr

Your quite right Thomas Jefferson, a man should be judged by his charactger. Now remind me... a member of hitler youth; long before he was pope he was responsible for the protection of priests who raped little children;......

I'm tired. thats enough for now......

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character." - Martin Luther King Jr

Your quite right Thomas Jefferson, a man should be judged by his charactger. Now remind me... a member of hitler youth; long before he was pope he was responsible for the protection of priests who raped little children;......

He was FORCED into the Hitler Youth, so that's an unfair thing to bring up.

Is there evidence he was personally involved in protecting such priests? I am not saying there isn't, but I've not seen it as of yet --- surely if there was, he'd have been charged by now?. Anyway, we weren't talking about the current pope, but a future pope. The skin colour has no meaning. Let's not kid ourselves and think child abuse is limited to white people. It's rife all over the world.

You're just being silly now. I will accept that they have moved forward when a Jew becomes the Pope.

You have to be a Catholic in order to be the Pope, Sherlock. According to Jewish law, a Jew who converts to Catholicism ceases to be a Jew, because they have left the tribe of Israel and become apostates. Asking for a Jewish Pope is like asking for a Kosher Pork Pie. The closest you could have would be an EX-Jew Pope.

Is there evidence he was personally involved in protecting such priests? I am not saying there isn't, but I've not seen it as of yet --- surely if there was, he'd have been charged by now?. Anyway, we weren't talking about the current pope, but a future pope. The skin colour has no meaning. Let's not kid ourselves and think child abuse is limited to white people. It's rife all over the world.

Your first point: He would say that woudlnt he. As did the guards at Triblenka who threw babies into the ovens. Incidently, the Vatican was complicet with the Nazis by way of their inactivity in defence of the Jews.

Your second point: The answer is YES. Except to those who close their eyes.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/11/pope-complicit-child-abuse-say-victims

He was not forced into the Hitler Youth, his membership was a natural extension from being in a boy-scout-type movement, or something similiar.

If you follow the link i posted earlier you'll find that his role in the cover-ups is there for all to see.

Archived