Bushys Sticker Car - 1996 Ford Fiesta

jill.iom

My other half has bought a new car this weekend and does not believe I can sell this unique little car on... Got to love a Challenge!

The plan is to donate anything above £200 (which is what we can get for it as scrap/tax reclaim) to the 'Rob Vine Fund', who are responsible for supplying the helicopters & medical staff for all motoring events on the Isle of Man, including the TT & Manx Grand Prix.

Check out EBay item:

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=261168811343

Thanks for looking smile.png

(Taxed until 30th April)

post-13146-0-00249300-1360616412_thumb.jpg

My other half has bought a new car this weekend and does not believe I can sell this unique little car on... Got to love a Challenge!

The plan is to donate anything above £200 (which is what we can get for it as scrap/tax reclaim) to the 'Rob Vine Fund', who are responsible for supplying the helicopters & medical staff for all motoring events on the Isle of Man, including the TT & Manx Grand Prix.

Check out EBay item:

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=261168811343

Thanks for looking smile.png

ull sell it above 200 am sure

Scrap gone down that much in the past 4 months? Last time I scrapped a car, 4 months ago, I got £150 for an old Kia Pride with no catalytic converter and no alloys (this car comes with spare alloys if the new owner wants them). But to answer your question I've just been out to double check the tax, it runs out on the 30th April.

Thanks for your interest, however the price of scrap is a little off topic - the point is we're trying to sell a unique little car in order to raise funds for a local charity.

I'm confident we could easily sell 'Biscuit' on for £200 as a private sale if we tried. The same model is currently selling on Autotrader & EBay (minus the stickers!) for anything between £300-£600.

Thanks for your interest, however the price of scrap is a little off topic

But It wasn't, you didn't state how much tax was left on the car, so I calculated the tax based on the current scrap value. The car is worth more than £200, I wasn't debating that. I hope as a Charity auction you raise at least 5 times that figure.

Working on this:

How many pound coins would it take to fill a bath?

You could make a few bob for the charity. Even dividing the figure by 100 for 1p coins. Because this is so unusual and unique it really could be a novelty for TT. Good luck!

But It wasn't, you didn't state how much tax was left on the car, so I calculated the tax based on the current scrap value. The car is worth more than £200, I wasn't debating that. I hope as a Charity auction you raise at least 5 times that figure.

Apologies - hard to determine tone sometimes! Thank you for your comments :)

It'll be great if you could get the sun roof open, get it parked at the beer tent and get it filled with cash. 1st 200 is yours the rest to the fund. A sort of giant piggy bank. ( you may have to sort the locking thou! )

Would you mind if I listed this comment on the EBay auction?

Archived