Oscar Pistorius

wrighty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I therefore just asked how would British law deal with a case of someone thinking they were at risk and so shooting only to discover they had mistakenly killed someone. Would it be automatically a murder charge?

Murder or manslaugter I should think, they would hardly be let off for killing someone that they couldn't even identify. You have to beleive that your life is in immenant danger, how could that be true in such circumstances?.

Tony Martin firstly had an unlicensed firearm stuffed under the bed for one obvious reason, and then shot the intruders in the back on their way out the window of his house, then I believe pretty much went back to bed without informing authorities. Ok so he was robbed out of most of his belongings repeatedly prior to this and had been very badly let down by the police, and apparently could only see silhouettes of the intruders when he fired so argued that he beleived they were aproachng him, but he couldn't convice the court of self defense in the end.

Since then many more likely self defense killings have resulted in no charges brought against the victim of the attack, they usually involve stabbings with kitchen knives being readilly available items in the home. Google it theres loads. But the British police are always shitty with anyone using force against thug attackers, they must feel that's their job. Look at the chap last year who fired his wifes clay shotgun at four masked and armed intruders who broke into their home and bedroom in the middle of the night, he only wounded two of them causing them to flee but the couple were held for atleast four days in custody before being released... absolutely inexcusable.

http://www.telegraph...-break-ins.html

http://www.mirror.co...er-death-157369

http://www.dailymail...ed-burglar.html

Yup. We all know what side of the fence you are on.......

http://ruger.com/index.html

' Sturm, Ruger, and co'. So I have conections with a sporting goods manufacturer and/or the family name Ruger. And you must have connections with home invaders?. Because I don't know why else my comments might upset you enough to jump in with an ad hominem and then just leave the topic again.

What side of 'de-fense' are you on?, or are you just a burglar. Because I didn't realise there was a fence regarding self preservation in all honesty, unless of coarse we are talking about devious murders trying to use it as an excuse... which, well, we have been. So carry on...

Oh right yeah of coarse, only childrens toy guns made of plastic that MDO plays with in his spare time can be used for sport or enjoyment, but no 'real' gun is ever bought/used/sold for sport, no no...

So gonna talk about the subject at hand or answer my questions Al or what?.

I must laugh, on the one hand just a minute ago, MDO is critisising other members on another thread of derailment yet is over here doing just the same. But carry on by all means as its rather entertaining, its just interesting how he says what suits at the time, and can't seem to make a single point or pass any argument at all without getting personal and dropping ad hominems at every single oportunity. Makes me feel like I'm back in the playground.

' Sturm, Ruger, and co'. So I have conections with a sporting goods manufacturer and/or the family name Ruger.

"Sporting goods"

humm......

Thats like classifying a .50 cal rifle a "hunting" rifle....

I suppose it all depends on what you are hunting, zombies are popular ATM and they, anecdotally take a lot of cal' to put them down................thumbsup.gif

So gonna talk about the subject at hand...

Person of minor note (although to be fair 99% of the population of the planet will have never heard of the dude before), is involved in a shooting in Africa (yeah, like there is never shootings in Africa) and a corrupt African police official is involved.

Nothing out of the ordinary there, can't quite understand the almost 24/7 rolling news coverage this story is receiving.

.......only childrens toy guns made of plastic that MDO plays ...

...dropping ad hominems...

Pot, the Kettle called, something about you beingblack....

Yup as I predicted, ignoring the fact that you wern't even putting an argument to me to address, therfore I was merely stating a fact about an individual involved in unprovoked personal comments against me. Fyi, I don't even have a problem with airsofters, only certain short sighted selfish ones.

So gonna talk about the subject at hand...

Person of minor note (although to be fair 99% of the population of the planet will have never heard of the dude before), is involved in a shooting in Africa (yeah, like there is never shootings in Africa) and a corrupt African police official is involved.

Nothing out of the ordinary there, can't quite understand the almost 24/7 rolling news coverage this story is receiving.

Wasn't asking you, as you would of noticed if you had quoted the sentence in full. Although I agree with the last bit, but thats not where this particular conversation/string of quotes started.

Archived