America - Hoax Atrocities And Guns Out Of Control

monasqueen

The following came to me as an email this morning from "Son at Liberty", whoever they are. (I don't really feel inclined to try and find out).

It seems rather worrying that there are people out there who believe this sort of thing.

Has anyone else had something similar?

What are they trying to achieve?

Overwhelming evidence has surfaced to prove that Sandy Hook is a hoax. For example, the recently released CNN helicopter footage that is supposed to show children escaping from the school is obviously set somewhere else. The "grieving" parents are surprisingly joyful during their interviews. The footage from the early hours of the incident shows a traffic pattern that makes it impossible for emergency vehicles to operate. There are many other points with various degrees of credibility, but anyone doing serious research should find plenty to disprove the "official" story. In spite of this, many people still manage to believe the TV version of the Sandy Hoax drama.

The critics often say that it is crazy to believe that Sandy Hook is a hoax, but this is simply an irrational emotional response. Their main argument is that the media and the government would not make such a big lie and then lie so poorly. This is the exact working principle of the "Big Lie", one of Hitler's techniques. Many people know about this technique and then fall for it anyway. Another common claim is that it's hard to fake that many deaths, but the "victims" could have been easily paid off to live with new identities. Regardless of the facts, sheeple believe what is shown on TV. They are suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome - they've learnt to love Big Brother. Accurate information and logic do not matter to them. Without the means to defend themselves, they are just sheep being led to the slaughter.

The proposed gun control legislation does not improve public safety, but reduces the ability of the people to resist tyranny. High capacity magazines are not necessary to kill unarmed people or commit crime, but are very important for fighting armed minions of a tyrannical government, and deterrring a foreign enemy invasion. Making fighting weapons less available to people reduces their ability to defend themselves. People without the ability to defend themselves are at greater risk than people that can defend themselves.

While the threat of a crazy gunman exists, it pales in comparison to the threat of a murderous government. Murderous governments are not fiction, but historical fact and have emerged virtually everywhere where gun control has been put in place. Even today, millions of political prisoners are being tortured to death in communist countries. People point to the many Western nations that have gun control but no murderous governments as examples, but these governments know that if they were to start killing their own people, Americans would step in. America is the last bastion of freedom on the planet and that is why America is under sustained attack.

The biggest threat to America today comes from within. That threat is traitors in high positions. These traitors work covertly and watch their actions carefully lest they become exposed in a manner that removes the doubt of the public, most of whom cannot believe that such massive treason can take place in our society. They have chosen the ideal cover for their goals of subverting America - the guise of public servants. Using their positions of power, they have gradually eroded our freedoms and rights to further increase their own power. America is now on the brink of dictatorship, where this small group of traitors can have unlimited control of the nation.

The ignorance of the public makes tyranny possible. Many people still believe the Sandy Hoax made for TV drama/story. This amazing feat of ignorance can only be explained by a mental disorder. This type of mass psychosis is one of the conditions necessary for a brutal regime to come to power with popular support. This is the type of mass psychosis that has fueled the public support of murderous dictators like Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot. This type of mass psychosis is now prevalent in America and the traitors know it. It is no surprise that they are now seeking to disarm the rest of us, so that we cannot resist their planned tyranny.

Gun control legislation is in direct violation of the Constitution that the legislators have sworn an oath to uphold. The Constitution recognizes and protects the right of the People to own firearms and to use them for self-defense. These are not privileges granted by the Constitution, they are God-given rights that are recognized and protected under the Constitution. They are rights that every legislator has sworn an oath to protect, regardless of religion. Legislation that violates the Constitution is an act of treason. Planning such legislation is planning to commit treason. Fiendstein is one of the people planning this, but she is not alone. Fiendstein herself has suspicious links to communist China. With leaders like this, it is not surprising that China's economy bloomed while California's withered. Her co-conspirators may have similar alternative allegiances. If they can disarm the people and rewrite the Constitution, there will be nothing to stop them from making poli

cies to imprison people opposed to them, or to use their positions of power for profit at the expense of the nation. They are already filthy rich from having done that.

Some people say that the weapons available to the people are not sufficient to protect freedom from tyranny, because the state has much more powerful weapons. There is truth to this criticism and this is because the state has been gradually eroding self-defense rights of the people for some time now. Under the Constitution the people should be able to possess the same weapons as the government, without restrictions. That includes fully-automatic weapons. Needing a permit for concealed carry is already an infringement of the Second Amendment. At the same time, the state has been arming itself to the teeth, including armored vehicles and drones. These weapons are a threat to our freedom and our lives. That money should be used to build our communities, instead of holding us hostage. The legislation that infringes on our rights needs to be removed and our rights must be restored and vigilantly guarded

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get fed up when they report these American stories on the BBC as though the UK is a state of the US. There are shootings practically every day in London and other major cities of the UK but you hardly hear anything about them...probably because they don't involve the white middle classes IMO.

If I'm interested in America I'll look on the American news. I don't not pay my TV licence to listen to that shit.

Both a work colleague and I have received this email, as well as one of the directors who thought he had contracted a virus on his work computer.

The whole email smacks of ultra-right wing paranoia. The sort of person who thinks like this, lives in a hut in woods waiting for the guberment (intentional spelling mistake) to come in their Black Hawks to take away their collection of AK-47s and C4.

Or it could be just the usual spam...at least its something different from Nigerian generals asking me to help them shift millions of pounds out of the country....

I read that email some time ago. Interesting thoughts and they back up things I have heard tossed around like "the new iron curtain", used to keep people out, rather than in. The one thing I seem to remember the email saysis something like, "A government cannot control an armed population."

In other words, if the government bans guns, they can cease control.

Well why don't all you oh soooooooooooo clever people

fill your house with CFD lightbulbs and smash a couple in each room

eat a tube of fluoride toothpaste

get yourself some flu jabs - the more you have the healthier you get, apparently

drink 2 litres of diet cola every day after all aspartame has been approved by the government

listen to the BBC, after all they gave the worst predatory paedo in British history the job of hosting a kiddie programme so who wouldn't trust whatever the fuck nonsense they say?

eat some tesco burgers, same nutritional value to horsemeat and pig's anal sphincters that have been drugged as clean beef, or so the government says

listen to your religious leaders, after all the pope was elected by God to burn libraries, organise genocides of your children and take all your money, he could not possibly have invented an imaginary sky God to give his lies and crimes the credibility they dont deserve.

if people do not want the truth and are happy to blame politicians for what is wrong then maybe some people actually deserve to be fastracked onto a "care pathway"

Please forgive me for my ignorant and ill informed views and grant the all seeing and benign government powers to close down all possible avenues of free expression and access to truth.

Were they asking for a donation to support the cause against "big brother"? Or did they have a large quantity of dollars in some random country that needed to be moved?

Personally I ask myself whether I would prefer to live with the status quo or have people like CrossRoss making the important decisions......

Were they asking for a donation to support the cause against "big brother"? Or did they have a large quantity of dollars in some random country that needed to be moved?

No, that's the wierd thing - there is no appeal for money or anything else, and no "magic link".

They seem to be a right bunch of bananas.

No, that's the wierd thing - there is no appeal for money or anything else, and no "magic link".

They seem to be a right bunch of bananas.

I wonder what would happen if you replied? (Not suggesting that you do!) That may then give them the prompt that you are willing to support and "donate" to their cause!

if the government bans guns, they can cease control.

Right, like they can't do it already with cruise missiles, Apaches, M1 tanks, JDAM, Warthogs, 101st Mountain, Navy Seals, OpD Delta, and a military budget of half a trillion dollars.

If the US government was going to take over, do you honestly think Billy Bob and his collection of AR15s and Guns'n'Boobs magazines are going to be a problem?

Right, like they can't do it already with cruise missiles, Apaches, M1 tanks, JDAM, Warthogs, 101st Mountain, Navy Seals, OpD Delta, and a military budget of half a trillion dollars.

If the US government was going to take over, do you honestly think Billy Bob and his collection of AR15s and Guns'n'Boobs magazines are going to be a problem?

Two points -

1, The US army has failed to beat the taliban, a relatively small terrorist organisation.

2, The US government would be asking the US military to kill their own family and friends. That will never happen.

Half a trillion dollars of debt.

Two points -

1, The US army has failed to beat the taliban, a relatively small terrorist organisation.

2, The US government would be asking the US military to kill their own family and friends. That will never happen.

Half a trillion dollars of debt.

Two points -

1. The difference between the fighters of the Taliban (who are not a terrorist organisation, rather the former ruling party of Afghanistan and former allies of America) and Billy Bob, is that the Taliban have been fighting outside aggression for hundreds of years, are seasoned fighters having previously seen off the Russians in the last few decades and are trained by....you guessed it the Brits and the Americans. Billy Bob is a spoilt (in terms of the freedoms afforded him) white dude with a paranoid fear of the guberment and a large collection of ration packs and bullets.

2. That was the point I was making. All the dribbling gun nuts of America have this paranoid delusion that the only thing standing between freedom and tyranny, is them and their AR15. IF the government wanted to take over and IF they managed to convince their own troops to fire on their own people, then a handful of nutjobs spunking over their rifle collections aren't going to make the slightest difference.

Archived