America - Hoax Atrocities And Guns Out Of Control

monasqueen

Cambon - Generally I would agree with you on the second point, however, if we suspend belief for a while and step into the world of CrossRoss (I know this is going to be weird!) then the US military are no longer a collection of individuals but are simply tools of the Government (Or whoever is running the world today!) and therefore would willingly turn on the populace of their own country. Now lets return to reality....

There is some historical evidence that an army can take terrible action against the populace of their own countries but this tends to be against certain sections of that society (German Jews for example in WW2) not against the whole population.

Such action would be very messy and in all honesty would probably be very similar to the experiences of the US & British Armies against Al Queda and the Taleban. to destroy the "enemy" you have to be able to identify them. When the "enemy" can hide amongst the civilians or even the "allies" you are training then all those cruise missiles, Apaches, M1 tanks etc become relatively useless.

That said once you know where the "enemy" is then the problem can be addressed pretty quickly leaving the opposition with little means of defence. As MDO says is an AR15 (whatever that is!) going to stop a cruise missile is it?

Modern warfare is very different...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2, The US government would be asking the US military to kill their own family and friends. That will never happen.

Empires usually get 3rd party troops to kill other people, so it will probaly be "UN" forces used against the American people.

The Romans used auxiliaries to great effect and the British used tribal rivalries in Africa almost to an art form.

No conspiracy is too far-fetched when a government is involved. That being said, I don't think Sandy Hook was even remotely a "false flag op", although the media hype is definitely part of a strategy to change the "bogey man" from the Muslim horde (after it had been the Communist) over to the new "bogey man" of the conservative, libertarian or basically anyone who believes in the constitution and limited government.

I saw something on Youtube where one of the fathers was laughing and giggling and 30 seconds later he was in front of the cameras crying his eyes out. Found it. Not saying it proves anything but anything can be twisted to suit an agenda

Oh my, an intelligent open minded examination of the evidence available without any detectable preconceived ideas.

Didnt you know MF was meant to be ill informed and ignorant, be careful you may just have all the dogmatic types getting nervous that someone cares enough about the truth to actually examine some evidence.

I do not know.

You have about 200 nations in the UN and nearly all of them will have militaries.

There are the mercenary armies too or if you prefer euphemisms private contractors.

I understand Blackwater was hired during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to "control" looting

Anyone who has some light blue paint and an army for hire so take your pick.

I do not know.

You have about 200 nations in the UN and nearly all of them will have militaries.

There are the mercenary armies too or if you prefer euphemisms private contractors.

I understand Blackwater was hired during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to "control" looting

Okkkkaaayyyyy.........So Blackwater versus the entire population of America....you really are on some strong medication aren't you?

I do not know.

Okkkkaaayyyyy.........So Blackwater versus the entire population of America....you really are on some strong medication aren't you?

National armies are sooooo 1990s. The armies of the future will be corporate-owned (read: "pirate") mercenary armies like in Iraq. Incidentally, that happens to be how the British Empire was originally conquered. It was an empire of, by and for the corporations --- e.g. the East India Company, and the Anglo-Persian Oil Company [a.k.a. BP]. It was an empire built by pirates and mercenaries.

People point to the many Western nations that have gun control but no murderous governments as examples, but these governments know that if they were to start killing their own people, Americans would step in. America is the last bastion of freedom on the planet and that is why America is under sustained attack.

God Bless America for keeping us safe from Geoff Corkish's anti-gloom vengeance.

If the US government was going to take over, do you honestly think Billy Bob and his collection of AR15s and Guns'n'Boobs magazines are going to be a problem?

Apparently they do think "Billy Bob" is going to be a problem, seeing as how the Dept of Homeland Security has entered into contracts to purchase over a billion bullets over the next 5 years, and they recently spent millions of dollars buying paper target practices which used the images of old people, young children and pregnant women --- i.e. civilians. Seems "Billy Bob" isn't the only one preparing for a showdown.

Why do you believe governments and private corporations should have a monopoly on weapons? I have plenty of DVD's all about the Third Reich if you need a reminder about how trustworthy governments are with weapons.

I do not know.

National armies are sooooo 1990s. The armies of the future will be corporate-owned (read: "pirate") mercenary armies like in Iraq. Incidentally, that happens to be how the British Empire was originally conquered. It was an empire of, by and for the corporations --- e.g. the East India Company, and the Anglo-Persian Oil Company [a.k.a. BP]. It was an empire built by pirates and mercenaries.

Agreed. Hurrah somebody gets it biggrin.png

Some people do not understand the commercial aspects of war.

War is a business and who better to understand this than a mercenary armychris.gif ? If someone does not get the "occupation" of Iraq by a mercenary army then I have to add another muppet whatever.gif to my ignore list.

Cambon - Generally I would agree with you on the second point, however, if we suspend belief for a while and step into the world of CrossRoss (I know this is going to be weird!) then the US military are no longer a collection of individuals but are simply tools of the Government

The regular US army is not the issue, as most of their personnel are libertarians. If what CrossRoss alludes to were to really occur, it would be the private sector mercenary security forces (contracted by the government) doing it, and those mercenaries would be working in conjunction with local police forces and with organisations like the TSA. If anything, the regular US army personnel are looked at with suspicion by the elites, because so many of them come back from the wars disillusioned and politically aware, supporting candidates like Ron Paul.

Archived