America - Hoax Atrocities And Guns Out Of Control

monasqueen

So to sum up, he is a racist, homophobic moron that shouldn't be in charge of a wet paper bag, let alone run a nation.

If you bothered to do adequate research, you would realise those are not actually quotes from Ron Paul.

"When criticism of the newsletters was leveled against Paul during his 1996 congressional election, he did not deny writing the newsletters, but instead defended them and said that the material had been taken out of context

In later years, Paul said that the controversial material had been ghostwritten by members of a team that included 6 or 8 others and that, as publisher, not editor, he had not even been aware of the content of the controversial articles until years after they had been published

He eventually disavowed those passages, and stated that in 1996 his campaign advisers had thought denying authorship would be too confusing and that he had to live with the material published under his name"

So he wrote them, but they were taken out of context, then he denied writing them and blamed it on someone else, and then changed his mind and said that basically because someone else had written it and put his name to it, he might as well live with it.....

As previously stated, the guy is a moron.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So when is your book "My life as a failed civil servant: Conspiracies of a mad man" coming out?

I bet it makes for interesting reading.....

I'm not a failed civil servant, so why would I call my book that?

Oh thats right, you even failed to become a civil servant in the first place....

I'd call that an achievement -- a step in the right direction.

So when is your book "My life as a failed civil servant: Conspiracies of a mad man" coming out?

I bet it makes for interesting reading.....

I'm not a failed civil servant, so why would I call my book that?

Oh thats right, you even failed to become a civil servant in the first place....

I'd call that an achievement -- a step in the right direction.

Failing to get a job, and being extremely bitter about it, is an achievement? I can see why you're not very good at this getting a job lark...

As previously stated, the guy is a moron.

The fact is, Ron Paul never wrote any of that stuff. If you actually read his books and listened to his speeches, and watched his interviews, you would know the man is not even remotely a racist or homophobe. He has consistently been a defender of individual liberty. I think you'll find that racism and homophobia are collectivist ideologies whereby they view people as groups instead of as individuals. That sort of thing is the complete opposite of Ron Paul's view of people as individuals and not as group collectives.

Failing to get a job, and being extremely bitter about it, is an achievement? I can see why you're not very good at this getting a job lark...

But.....I have a job.

But not the civil servant job you told us in great detail about how its some world wide conspiracy by the Manx Government to keep you out...

But not the civil servant job you told us in great detail about how its some world wide conspiracy by the Manx Government to keep you out...

That's hardly something personal against me in particular; they have a systemic bias against ANYONE who is hard-working and able to rub a few brain cells together, and not part of the right clique.

It's true, but that's hardly something personal against me in particular; they have a systemic bias against ANYONE who is hard-working and able to rub a few brain cells together, and not part of the right clique.

So double order of HP for that chip on your shoulder then?

It's true, but that's hardly something personal against me in particular; they have a systemic bias against ANYONE who is hard-working and able to rub a few brain cells together, and not part of the right clique.

Being a civil servant has never been one of my goals in life. Being employed as a civil servant would only ever have been a short-term means to an end.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder.

Yeah, right is you say so.....

Archived