America - Hoax Atrocities And Guns Out Of Control

monasqueen

Yeah, right is you say so.....

No, really.

From another thread

"I guess my experience has been tainted by the IOM Government where those who are thick, lazy and have a bad attitude get promoted as managers, and those who are bright, hard-working and have a positive outlook are kept down or disposed of. I suppose it might be different in the private sector, so perhaps I am being unfair and making a generalisation."

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, right is you say so.....

No, really.

From another thread

"I guess my experience has been tainted by the IOM Government where those who are thick, lazy and have a bad attitude get promoted as managers, and those who are bright, hard-working and have a positive outlook are kept down or disposed of. I suppose it might be different in the private sector, so perhaps I am being unfair and making a generalisation."

There's a big difference between being a critic of the government and having a chip on one's shoulder because of not being a civil servant. Why must you automatically assume the latter? I was a libertarian and critic of statism years before I ever worked for them. However, it was only working for them which really woke me up to just how inefficient and corrupt the government really is.

Why must you automatically assume the latter?

Because you've done nothing but harp on like a broken record about the nasty government that wouldn't give you a job. I wonder if your tune would be different if you had got that cooshy government job.....I bet it would be....but alas, we get the poor hard done by TJ instead.

Because you've done nothing but harp on like a broken record about the nasty government that wouldn't give you a job. I wonder if your tune would be different if you had got that cooshy government job.....I bet it would be....but alas, we get the poor hard done by TJ instead.

MDO you strike me as the sort of person who got battered regularly at school, dunno why really, it might be because you are just plain nasty.

ad hominem ad hominem

MDO you strike me as the sort of person who got battered regularly at school, dunno why really, it might be because you are just plain nasty.

ad hominem ad hominem

Nah just bored of threads getting derailed by people who are more concerned about the Black Hawks circling their houses than the real world problems facing people.

And you're a fine one to talk about ad hominem...Some of your language towards other posters can be very....colourful.

No, you get the much better-paid TJ with nearly double the salary from my private sector employer (who I have no complaints about whatsoever), not to mention job security -- no talk of cutbacks in my office -- which I certainly wouldn't have had if I had been in a "cooshy" government job. I'm not hard done by at all, but thank you for your concern.

No, you get the much better-paid TJ with nearly double the salary from my private sector employer (who I have no complaints about whatsoever), not to mention job security -- no talk of cutbacks in my office -- which I certainly wouldn't have had if I had been in a "cooshy" government job. I'm not hard done by at all, but thank you for your concern.

So if your new job so is super fantastic, why did you lower yourself to trying to get yourself a government job in the first place? Me thinks you telling us some big fat porkies....

So if your new job so is super fantastic, why did you lower yourself to trying to get yourself a government job in the first place? Me thinks you telling us some big fat porkies....

I didn't know at the time that I would get this job, dumba$$. I was applying for everything in BOTH the public and private sector.

America at the moment is one fucked up place, not somewhere I'd want to be living in the near future. A wreck of a failed empire, slowly crumbling to it's knees.

Very true. I've had amazing unsolicited job offers on the condition that I move there. Never!

America at the moment is one fucked up place, not somewhere I'd want to be living in the near future. A wreck of a failed empire, slowly crumbling to it's knees.

Very true. I've had amazing unsolicited job offers on the condition that I move there. Never!

It's a shame as I used to like to visit the place many years ago. Now I just pity the place, the American Dream has turned into a nightmare. It's been used and abused and tossed aside by the global elite to plunder the world, now China's the new kid in town.

I'm looking forward to doing Route 66 next moneh, it will be a chance to see the real America. Been to alot of the tourist oreintaited places before and it will make a nice change.

There are lots of real Americas.

Most of them are fucking ugly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J01yY4Xi3hI

Watch this one if you dare, Thomas Jeffferson has

Archived