Wanted - Bath

Snowflake

No, not because I smell yet, but need to replace mine and a two week wait at B&Q and the neighbours might start to complain about the smell...

Anything considered, as long as it's not cracked, badly scratched etc.

and before anyone says it, we can't afford much, so can't buy from a designer shop.

PM me please!

No, not because I smell yet, but need to replace mine and a two week wait at B&Q and the neighbours might start to complain about the smell...

and before anyone says it, we can't afford much, so can't buy from a designer shop.

PM me please!

hi ive seen as new baths down st jhons ammenity site if that helps

PM me please!

hi ive seen as new baths down st jhons ammenity site if that helps

That's Foxdale public baths!

Why go to B&Q? Other bath suppliers are available.

(I'm never going to B and Q again - supplied a flush pipe that was cut down to fit in the box - pity is was then too short to reach outside the unit. An email, phone call and a visit to the shop, 7 to 10 days wait for the non cut down version. Last Saturday morning - 15 seconds in a local plumbing shop, sorted - they had baths there I'm sure. No designer tubs, just your standard sit in and lather up sort).

Archived