Does Any One Play Wow

DarkNinja23

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a strong manx contingent in the alliance side of the Runetotem server

there is a thread about somewhere with loads about it

• 4 months later...
WoW is the daddy :) Probably a good 20+ manxies on Runetotem if not more :) Alliance ofc

I'm GM of the 12th biggest guild on Runetotem, lots of manxies on board. There's another manxie guild on there too that I've been trying to poach members out of :). Forums up at http://www.treehuggery.com

Got another piece of my Devout set last night, I'm only one bit short of the full set. Woohoo!

We're going ot Molten Core for the first time tonight, fear!

Oooh Good luck in MC Slim.

Is it just Treehugging Hippies going, or are you working with another guild?

I'm out with the missus tonight, so I can't go, waah :)

We're working with Northern Sky. We've got about 30 odd lvl 60's so can't quite muster an MC raid. We can do all guild runs to Zul'gurub and UBRS though, which is cool. We took loads of players off another guild that imploded which doubled our numbers, made the guild a lot more viable without alliances..

We're not a power guild like enfants, and with me in charge we're never gunna be, but then I don't think any of our guys are up for 8 hour MC sessions anyway really.

's all good :)

I had another break from the game, as the monster MC sessions that you mention were getting a bit much.

I logged in again last week tho and had a blast. Patch came out the next day and broke my UI, bah.

Had to rebuild my PC at the weekend and not installed WoW again yet, I'll probably pop back on again next week for a few instance runs!

Archived