Does Any One Play Wow

DarkNinja23

I didnt even try TBC out. I decided enough was enough just before Christmas and havent looked back since. I really enjoyed the guild I was in (Slims Guild) but I found myself not enjoying the game anymore due to it becoming more of a chore to play than actually enjoying it.

Dont regret playing it though, I had some amazing times and some fab laughs.

I have now discovered my xbox360 which was sitting dorment before i quit wow.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Let me guess, a shaman? There sure is a dearth of Draenei Shaman around...

Sorry Ans, only just seen this - Draenei mage, fyi :D

I WIN!!!!!!!

I've been playing a few months and most of this thread still doesn't make any sence to me!

At what sort of level should you be looking to join a guild?

My wife and I have only been playing since christmas so only level 18-20 at the moment. We usually just form a group and do some quests together. We usually can't end up agreeing on where to go and what quest to do, so can't imagine how it would work when there are lots of people involved.

Is the next step to form temporary groups with people you might find trying to do the same quests? Then after a while when you get to higher levels look for a guild to join?

One good thing is that as the graphics aren't that good on my wife's laptop I've been allowed to build a HTPC so she can play WOW on the TV. :) Just got to convice her that she need surround sound now.

I've been playing a few months and most of this thread still doesn't make any sence to me!

At what sort of level should you be looking to join a guild?

My wife and I have only been playing since christmas so only level 18-20 at the moment. We usually just form a group and do some quests together. We usually can't end up agreeing on where to go and what quest to do, so can't imagine how it would work when there are lots of people involved.

Is the next step to form temporary groups with people you might find trying to do the same quests? Then after a while when you get to higher levels look for a guild to join?

One good thing is that as the graphics aren't that good on my wife's laptop I've been allowed to build a HTPC so she can play WOW on the TV. :) Just got to convice her that she need surround sound now.

You join a guild at any level doesn't have to necessarily at a high level, temp groups are good for quests aswell as instances, but if you are part of a guild consisting of same level players ( mature ones) you do a whole better as you play more often with eachother.

• 1 month later...

Just got this going with a mate at home, both lvl 27, can't decide whether to play the dwarves through to the end or start again from scratch now we've worked out how to play it properly. Too attached to the pets to quit, that's the main problem.

Archived