Does Any One Play Wow

DarkNinja23

We've had some folks leave for uber guilds for mc raids, only to come back again a few weeks later because they didn't like it.

I like the game socially, I like to do 5-15 man groups with me mates chatting on teamspeak and calling each other bitches and stuff. That's what it's about for me, not sat in a class channel for 8 hours in a 40 man raid and not permitted to speak.

If the level cap goes up to 70, then smaller guilds like us will hopefully be able to 20 man MC and BWL while the uber guilds move on to the next big thing, and zul'g and the new silithus 20 manner will keep us busy a while I recon.

Provided we can stop everyone leaving for an MC guild of uberness like what you and Rann did :)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm new to it but yesterday I asked for

A) a divorce and

B) a one bedroomed flat with BB and a peee ceee

I'm not very game sociable yet, so please, say hi if you see me around - I'm Beeoelf and I'm not sure where I am.......but I joined a guild and am level 5 (stop laughing I've only been playing for a few hours)

Note not reference to the person who actually played "snowly" or his/her real funeral?

It's bollocks of course, and very conveniently timed when the chinese government are pushing the producers of virtual worlds to introduce forced playing time caps.

I'm on the first choice they gave me, bronze something, I'm not very good at games so I took the games advice. I've joined a guild but am too shy to 'talk' to any of my guild members yet - some of them are level 12.....I'm only level 5.

I'll have to come and see you.

Oh, I guess I will have to speak to people. My mates are playing in a different zone but they kept taking me to places where I got killed and then had to go through forrests/mountains to find my body (it got tiresome after the sixth instant death upon resurrection) so I went off into my own world and started killing little things by myself.

I'm not a big game player really, I saw WoW at my friends house and thought it looked like fun, so went and bought it. Goldminer and silly things like that are my normal bag, although I am a champion Theme Hospital player!! Could have given the nobles designers a few handy hints....

I wish I wasn't at work or had WoW at work, imagine how little work I would do then.

The runetotem server has quite a lot of manx folk playing.

The 2 main guilds with manxies playing are Smite Club and Treehugging Hippies

I'm not sure what the score is with moving your character to a different realm.

I cancelled my sub. I had a break while I was doing a lot of work and playing BF2 - I then found it hard to get back into things. I wanted to, but just couldn't get the same interest again. Shame. I should really go on and donate my cash to someone.

I cancelled my sub. I had a break while I was doing a lot of work and playing BF2 - I then found it hard to get back into things. I wanted to, but just couldn't get the same interest again. Shame. I should really go on and donate my cash to someone.

I found lvl 40-50 a real struggle, but once I got to 50 the game just opened out and became loads of fun. Been lvl 60 for a few months now and still loving it, amazing game.

Archived