Does Any One Play Wow

DarkNinja23

Theres a couple of Manxies on the Darksorrow server. There was myself and Shukaku who formed "Chaos Theory" back in the day. We both taking a break at present, Shukaku is getting his warrior to level 60, Cloud. At present I'm recharging my batteries for when Burning Crusade is released, hopefully before Xmas.

Another Manxie, Elysia of Haomarush, hit rank 14 when he was hardore into his PVP sometime ago, think hes bored now theres nothing for him to achieve in PVP. Think he was looking to hit rank 14 on Alliance-side also or planning to use the new pay transfer scheme to come to our realm and some some Naxx/AQ.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since my last post.. I now have a 60 priest on Talnivarr (For PvP Purposes)

and my rogue is now at lv 48.

I now have a 53 shammy on nordrassil too.

And a 38 mage on talnivarr xD

My Main ;o

that's a link for my char profile :). Upgraded quite alot since then. Trying to get my tier 0 stuff while trying to pvp constantly isnt easy.. So i normally just stick with the pvp. But meh. I <3 melting faces in pvp so it's all good.

Hillarious for the realms that have a faction imballance like ours 1:7 hoarde/alliance ratio, the world pvp in EPL is a joke so far because the hoarde are getting pwnd constantly.

Was a great suprise to see 12 AV`s running last night and the queue only being 10 mins long, was even funnier to see how funny it is when people dont know how to work together as a team :P

Dont intend on doing it, as horde generally work as a team on all realms and alliance doesnt.

Hate cross-realm battlegrounds. And that's rich comming from a pvp'er like myself.

But playing them all day i've realised that Talnivarr actually has fairly good alliance side for AB & WSG. and the alliance everywhere else are useless and out for themself.

that's my 2 cent's anyway.

Well my account is frozen now, did have a play on the Test realm but I found myself on the wrong side of the faction inbalance.

Never really experienced any fun battles in EPL, they tend to go, a small group of us assault there weakest tower and then the zerg come and wipe us off the face of the earth. We spawn everyone blames each other and we disband. :)

Hasn't been anything in a while that interests me in WoW and have started hitting all the MMO beta tests, currently I'm looking at an MMO called Archlord which is currently in beta.

Its codemasters latest korean import, hoping its better then there last korean import RF Online, pretty on the eyes, dull on the brain, grind fest.

We're doing guild BG on Saturday, I gave up BGs with randoms coz, as has been said ^^ Alli are rubbish, you stand yelling "Inv" and no one bothers to invite you, if they do there is no plan and no communication, at the end of the battle you see the horde were all in 1 group and have trillions of HP where the alli have between 5 & 200 points, its gash!

Sillithus is now more of a pain than ever, gank central. One day I'm going to be full of epics and I will pwn the lot of them!

We're doing guild BG on Saturday, I gave up BGs with randoms coz, as has been said ^^ Alli are rubbish, you stand yelling "Inv" and no one bothers to invite you, if they do there is no plan and no communication, at the end of the battle you see the horde were all in 1 group and have trillions of HP where the alli have between 5 & 200 points, its gash!

Sillithus is now more of a pain than ever, gank central. One day I'm going to be full of epics and I will pwn the lot of them!

True.. But in sillithus, all you need is 2 cousins, a priest and a warrior :P, Dont die if any horde try killing us, and its faster farming.. He pulls 10 things, i keep him healed :D

the new BG's in a PUG are even worse than before.... quick to get in yes but quick to die also

thats why premades FTW. 5 mins in WSG and you'll be ontop of their graveyard camping it to fuck :X. Occasionally you'll get another premade joining and thats where the great games take place :).

Archived