Does Any One Play Wow

DarkNinja23

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly it comes down to organisation, if your willing to take leadership or someone is quick to take charge you can beat premade groups quite easily.

Won a fair number of pickup games, just by having some basic communication, typing what bases for people to go to, what bases to defend.

Ofcourse some games are harder then others, sometimes nobody listens and they do there own thing, sometimes the opponent is just as organised and you have a long 3 v 2 grind and sometimes your just outgeared or outnumbered.

The PVP system is due a overhaul after the expansion, things like the honour decay are going to be removed and the introduction of an arena season sounds good.

Blizzard have also confirmed a town which can be taken over and captured and fought over offering special vendors and quests to the faction that controls it. Sounds like a good reason to engage in some outdoor PVP.

Really looking forward to TBC!

I've been grinding in EPL a little over the last few days, and to be honest have no idea what on earth is going on.

The odd message in localdefence stating tower x has been captured by horde/alliance.

Every time I see a tower there is nothing actually going on there at all :s

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've started playing my rogue on Runetotem again, as despite me efforts with the priest I was unable to get involved in any guild running anything like ZG/AQ20 etc.

Is there a space in any of your guilds for a Rogue relatively well geared, attuned Ony/MC/BWL with experience up to Domo?

Drop me a pm here or message Haze ingame if so :)

I can fit into just about any raid schedule.

Hows about a prot warrior?

I am getting really bored on our server at the moment, our guild has been rebuilt about 5 times but its still full of clueless people who join raids and dont do anything at all, as a result we have been stuck on Cthun for the past 4 weeks.

I am thinking about transfering servers and starting a fresh, do guilds recruit cross server applicants?

The problem is the atmosphere at the moment, Cthun is a twat of a boss to learn and everyone needs to be on the ball, unfortunatly for us we have the same problem as most guilds in AQ40, people dont want to come. They are happy to sign up to BWL/Naxx for easy epics but when we clear to Cthun in 1 night you can bet the next day hardly anyone will sign up for the raid so we end up ninja inviting peple.

Twins fight for me is the best fight in the game, it took couple of weeks to get the pull right (we use 2 tanks and a warlock pull on the left twin) but it can still go wrong within a couple of seconds if your tanks are not on the ball.

Archived