Does Any One Play Wow

DarkNinja23

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neverwinter nights, Knights of the Old republic, Jade Empire and Dungeon Seige are all great games that are offline so aren't filled with people offering to have sex with your mother...

:lol:

Problem is he now wants to play on-line games as he wants more interaction with others. Looks like I'll be playing them a lot with him to see what goes on for myself.

And if you want to have sex with his mother I'll give you her number as she's single and still quite attractive for her age! :ph34r:

Your best bet would be to buy the game yourself and play it for a bit - you can have multiple characters so you can both have different players or just buy 2 copies of the game later on if you both get into it

Thanks Rhumsaa.

I'm going for the free 10 day option and am going to play it with him. I've already spoke to him about the concerns voiced here and the fact that he will be playing with adults eventually. I'm going to monitor (play!) with him as much as possible. I can get a good idea then if he gets allowed to carry on with it (and it's me who pays the bills so if i'm not happy the subscription would not get renewed and he's aware of that).

Thanks Rhumsaa.

I'm going for the free 10 day option and am going to play it with him. I've already spoke to him about the concerns voiced here and the fact that he will be playing with adults eventually. I'm going to monitor (play!) with him as much as possible. I can get a good idea then if he gets allowed to carry on with it (and it's me who pays the bills so if i'm not happy the subscription would not get renewed and he's aware of that).

Static,

I wouldn't worry too much, once you've played it a little bit with him, it's unlikely that he'll ever get near the keyboard ever again.

On advice from Southerner and my daughter, I installed the game and used the 10 day free trial to see what the content was like and how suitable it would be for her to play. All the usual parental stuf that you feel that you should do in their best interests. I checked it out and found it strangely amusing, I'm not really a gamer. Anyway, after the ten days expired, I found myself reaching for my debit card in a haze of must subscribe, must subscribe. Now I've got 3 accounts on the go because I'm too much of a "hogger" (Gettit!) to let anyone else play on my account when I want to play.

Just as my enjoyment was subsiding and the novelty had pretty much ran out, they're about to release the expansion pack and I'm trying not to get excited about it. I wonder how long I will be able to resist it....?

Stav.

You know you want to Stav...TBC hmmmm. Im seriously considering a day off work and a very early trip to HMV/Game, I've never been one for queueing for sales or queueing for the latest Harry Potter book but this is different, this is the key to lvl 70 and jewel crafting, must be reason to wait all night for a shop to open. Lol.

I've re-specd my priest for grinding again shes not fully shadow, more hybrid, wether or not the build will work well remains to be seen, I've respecd that much recently I cannot afford to do it again :(

I still find the social side of WoW great, we have friends in Denmark and Sweeden that we have been playing with since April last year, we all sent each other WoW Christmas presents, I got a bottomless bag and some nightfin soup, ahhh its all good fun.

Hmm, depends on your other priests specs. The mana regen thing is fairly worthless, its mysery that's the big deal. For Naxx, you need at least one shadow priest in the raid and it's very helpful in AQ too. Every warlock gets a 20% damage output boost from 1 priest in the raid, makes huhuran lots easier. Curse of Doom going off with 20%+ spell dam, 14k+ damage per lock.

We will probably never goto Naxx now :( everyone in the guild is busy with cheap epixx from PvPing :( and then they will be levelling when TBC comes and then they will be 'too good' for Naxx. I really hope that you get XP for levelling in AQ40, Naxx and BWL - I love a good raid.

We are still going to do 3 nights a week in Naxx when TBC is live, the gear is simply too good to pass up and alot of it we will be using until the lvl 70 sets anyway, some random blues might have better stats than T3 or Nax weapons but the set items and some of the rare epics from Naxx are far better than anything your going to get until the lvl 70 instances.

We will try and get as many of our guild with T3 as we can before starting the 67-70 instances but i suppose things may change when it comes out.

You know you want to Stav...TBC hmmmm. Im seriously considering a day off work and a very early trip to HMV/Game

Game aren't taking any more pre-orders and have sold all their inital allocation apparently, just called em.

I'm not going to get it for a week or so - let all the servers calm down rather than rush out and get it and then be pissed off with lag and crashes

Archived