Need Help With Wristwatch

majin

Hi all, i got a little problem and i need some help.

I got a gucci wristwatch that a friend of mine that went away gave me but its not working.

The hands on it are loose and there its 2 screws missing, i went in town and run all the watch stores and all of them said they could not repair them because its a gucci, lol?

So im here to see if any of you guys could maybe repair this or gave me a advice?

Cheers all.

maybe you didn't go to all the watch shops, but maybe the reason could be a) that loose fingers can be awkward to refit and likely wouldn't have screws the right size, or :

b) it's a fake and they don't want to get involved,

c) if it's real where do you send it as there likely won't be a gucci agent,

d) if they did send it to gucci you may not like the price

so tried to let you down gently, and it probably only wanted a battery anyway :)

maybe you didn't go to all the watch shops, but maybe the reason could be a) that loose fingers can be awkward to refit and likely wouldn't have screws the right size, or :

b) it's a fake and they don't want to get involved,

c) if it's real where do you send it as there likely won't be a gucci agent,

d) if they did send it to gucci you may not like the price

so tried to let you down gently, and it probably only wanted a battery anyway smile.png

Thats everything i didn't want to hear xD hehehe

Oh lord, i love that watch so much, do you guys know anyone that would be able to fix it?

Try watch doctor online, you will have to post it to them, they've fixed a couple of watches for me. Reasonably priced, and they're quite efficient!

Could you send me a link or something?

Would be much appreciated.:)

Archived