North Korea Enters "state Of War" Against South Korea

Amadeus

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming they do exist, do you think that North Korea is stupid enough to use them? They certainly appear unstable to say the least.

The consequences of an attack on North Korea are worrying.

It's not own personal opinion but Wikipedia says that Dugin is known for his fascist views, surely that can only mean he is a fascist?

It's not a question of stupid. Their leader is a mental case.

North Korea can't get a missile to America, they all crash into the sea shortly after launch.

They do have submarines that could get close to the USSA and take a closer range shot though.

USDA?

Their submarines appear pretty basic, they could reduce the range a bit but the missle would still need to accurately travel for several thousand kilometers without incident. Could happen I suppose, do you think they'd actually try it?

North Korea can't get a missile to America, they all crash into the sea shortly after launch.

They do have submarines that could get close to the USSA and take a closer range shot though.

USDA?

Their submarines appear pretty basic, they could reduce the range a bit but the missle would still need to accurately travel for several thousand kilometers without incident. Could happen I suppose, do you think they'd actually try it?

I don't think anyone will be firing off nukes, the USA,s level of indebtedness worry's me though, the west seems to go to war when debt becomes unmanageable, perhaps the reason why the USA seems to be trying to pick fights lately and maybe they feel its time to default on their debt by provoking a war with their creditors.....war maybe but not nuclear war.

The USA was given the reserve currency rights, and have since just printed fiat dollars into existence, these pieces of paper or instruments of debt have been sent around the world in exchange for goods and services from the countries that have been taking in the debt instruments from the USA, its approaching redemption time so war is likely the USAs solution to bankruptcy!

Without north korea the yanks would have no excuse to mass troops and bases near china. Stop panicking. Kim's on our side, everything is going to be ok. I'm that confident i am painting the gable of my house

If you are looking for a painting job PM melaugh.pngsmile.png

Archived