North Korea Enters "state Of War" Against South Korea

Amadeus

Without north korea the yanks would have no excuse to mass troops and bases near china. Stop panicking. Kim's on our side, everything is going to be ok. I'm that confident i am painting the gable of my house

You're right. There's no way he's there and allowed to remain in power unless he's a CIA asset.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think thi is all a cover for Trump

What, manxforums?

LOL

well yes perhaps

TJ is actually Hilary Clinton

Should I call you a cuck now?

Without north korea the yanks would have no excuse to mass troops and bases near china. Stop panicking. Kim's on our side, everything is going to be ok. I'm that confident i am painting the gable of my house

If you are looking for a painting job PM melaugh.pngsmile.png

A relatively wise man once told me "if you can piss you can paint" while this basically rings true i am much too slow/too much of a perfectionist to ever make money at it. It would bankrupt me and eventually you passwt. And besides, it's pointless anyway, i have bought the whole islands supply of red lead. Just on the 27th coat right now. Hard work but maybe ultimately worth it. Stuck it on the credit card too. Win win as long as the armageddon comes

Of course. He's a genius. People need to stop thinking Trump is a fool who is making mistakes. He's probably the smartest, most genuine and decent president since Andrew Jackson.

Of course. He's a genius. People need to stop thinking Trump is a fool who is making mistakes. He's probably the smartest, most genuine and decent president since Andrew Jackson.

Ah, Andrew Jackson. He was no boot-boy that lad...

And knob face Obama has had him removed from the US bank notes and replaced him with a black woman to be more politically correct. He who control the present controls the past, and he who controls the past.....

Archived