North Korea Enters "state Of War" Against South Korea

Amadeus

@Matt Bawden

Very true.

Oh to be a 'jong un' once again. No one to tell you its time for bed. Having a large missile to play with...........and access to the ultimate interactive version of Call of Duty. Oh how i wanna be his bezzie mate.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Matt Bawden

Very true.

Oh to be a 'jong un' once again. No one to tell you its time for bed. Having a large missile to play with...........and access to the ultimate interactive version of Call of Duty. Oh how i wanna be his bezzie mate.

I refuse to believe that a refined woman with such impeccable fashion sense would allow her dumbass husband to start a nuclear holocaust. She ought to get his sorry ass onto a treadmill.

jong-hat_2288521b.jpg

4155198-3x2-700x467.jpg

I've got an old sink, some rotten skirting board and a bit of bent pipe going free .. It's yours, please tell me that's enough.

No, I need one of these - http://www.telegraph...e-in-Devon.html Too expensive, so I shall just put a paper bag over my head.

I don't think I would want to survive a nuclear war involving Britain. Logic suggests such a war would be a world war, and so the entire planet would be affected. What is the point of being safe in a bomb shelter in Devon, with maybe a few months of food and drink, only to get out of the bomb shelter after you run out of supplies and then die a slow horrible death because everything is radioactive? If a nuclear bomb was going to come, I'd want to be as close as possible to the bomb when it goes off.

I agree. Why delay the inevitable? Better to end with a really good bang than a whimper.

This is merely just another round of sabre rattling, goes on all the time with various nations/countries (we'll not get into that one it's already on another thread), it'll come to nothing as per usual.

I guess it's just unlucky if you're killed or injured in an NK artillery bombardment like the last time....

The US conventional capability may be a bit stretched but it's strategic capability is pretty much as it always was. Not that it matters because I don't see China letting the fruitcake NK administration do anything serious.

Hope you're right.

It would be nicely timed given that the yanks are a bit stretched at the moment interfering all around the world. So much so they wont get involved in Syria despite the atrocity unraveling there.

Imagine what he must have been like at nursery.

The US aren't in Syria???!! Who's arming and training the 'rebels'?

They need a professional peacekeeping force to protect the civilians (a bit late in the day now given the numbers now dead or in exile). The US does have a good record for supporting rebel causes etc; i grant you. Saddam Hussein, Khmer Rouge, Mubarak etc; have all had support from the US but it always comes at a price. When Argentina invaded the Falklands forces went in kicked ass job done. No waiting on luck, the co-operation of the local thugs, fate or divine intervention.

Their mental pointing missles at the USA. It's like going into high school on your first day finding the hardest person in the school and chinning them.

More like telling them you intend chinning them.

More like telling them you intend to chin them coz you're mates with another lad who also fancies himself as a bit of a tough nut.

Archived