North Korea Enters "state Of War" Against South Korea

Amadeus

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

North Korea is now shutting the door..............i can sense sphincters twitching.

Personally, I hold the BBC responsible for this. Yesterday they made a point of their news team going to the border and giving a load of publicity to it all saying 'this is still open...blah blah blah'.

N Korea wants its message/propaganda heard, so of course they are going to respond to that. These people can still receive Sky and no know what is being reported and what is being said about them.

The BBC should only report the news, not seek to make it. 24 hour news channels have been doing far too much of the latter over recent years.

They are going to re-open that Nuclear plant which Kim's father closed down,and will give them access to making atom bombs,so is the US going to wait until they start sending long range missiles with these warheads,it is getting like the phony war start of WW2.

They are going to re-open that Nuclear plant which Kim's father closed down,and will give them access to making atom bombs,so is the US going to wait until they start sending long range missiles with these warheads,it is getting like the phony war start of WW2.

I really don't think the US is in any position to lecture anyone about using atomic bombs.

I really don't think the US is in any position to lecture anyone about using atomic bombs.

Granted it isn't, but Kim Jong Un is a card carrying died in the wool total fucking nutter who makes George Bush Jnr look like Stephen Hawking when it comes to thinking things through. Even China seems to be quietly letting the US do what it needs to do in terms of keeping bombers in the airspace and shipping in defence systems. I doubt even Bejing can factor in what randoms acts a complete fucking fruit loop could be responsible for.

North Korea approves nuclear strike on America

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-approves-nuclear-strike-on-america-8557680.html

He's stepping up the rhetoric a bit... Does he want a bigger payoff before ending the charade and opening up the country?

NK are proof that Trident still has its place and probably will do for many years to come.

Not necessariy. You don't need Trident to take them out. Plus they do not have the technology to detect many existing aircraft - never mind throwing hundreds of £billions at Trident.

NK are proof that Trident still has its place and probably will do for many years to come.

Not necessariy. You don't need Trident to take them out. Plus they do not have the technology to detect many existing aircraft - never mind throwing hundreds of £billions at Trident.

Possibly but what really I mean is some form of deterrent be it Trident or some other. Clearly giving fruitloops such NK a monopoly on such power is never going to be a good idea but there are groups who naively think otherwise, such as "trident ploughshares".

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares usually end up plowing for those who didn’t."

— Benjamin Franklin

But something will have to change regarding Trident if Scotland gets it independence because they don't want to be home to it.

Archived