North Korea Enters "state Of War" Against South Korea

Amadeus

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest as far as I can read the Monroe Doctrine is entirely concerned with the US's handling of events in North and South America. It seems all rather historic to me and I would appreciate an explanation of its relevance to North Korea.

I'll be upfront and say now that I don't have the time to read a 350 page book on the fourth protocol, could you summarise?

I can only find it being referred to as covering the Americas, how far does it extend? Does it really extend as far as North Korea?

North Korea does seem like a loony state that is growing in confidence but would they really attack the United States?

I can only find it being referred to as covering the Americas, how far does it extend? Does it really extend as far as North Korea?

North Korea does seem like a loony state that is growing in confidence but would they really attack the United States?

It extends to Japan, Taiwan and South Korea as Pacific allies. North Korea with its ballistic and nuclear capabilities is a threat to the Pacific west coast of the USA.

North Korea can't get a missile to America, they all crash into the sea shortly after launch.

According to Wikipedia (as you suggested) that Dugin guy appears to be a fascist with close ties to the Russian military.

North Korea is believed to have more than 1,000 missiles of varying capabilities, including long-range missiles, which could one day strike the US.

North Korea's missile programme - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17399847

Dr Dugin is one of the key people in understanding the emerging nationalist ideology in Russia, with implications for its foreign policy in terms of what it perceives to be its field of national and broader "Eurasian" sphere of interest. Saying he has close ties to the military is a fairly meaningless aside point. Is he a "fascist"? No, he's a Russian nationalist.

Assuming they do exist, do you think that North Korea is stupid enough to use them? They certainly appear unstable to say the least.

The consequences of an attack on North Korea are worrying.

It's not own personal opinion but Wikipedia says that Dugin is known for his fascist views, surely that can only mean he is a fascist?

Archived