Gta V

When Skies Are Grey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The missions really kick up a gear with him too, which is suprising cos he's out in the stix and previous GTA's got a bit shit when they left the city.

Having an absolute ball with him though, bail bonds, weapons runs and just generally being a badass.

Loving Trevor. Proper nutcase.

Also, I read somewhere that if you blow up the trucks and kill staff of food places, the stock drops. Say, blow up cluckin bell trucks at the depot at paleto bay is supposed to make the stock drop. then buy and wait for it to go up again. Gonna try that tonight. Luckily not done the assassination missions yet, so money to be made! smile.png

Loving Trevor. Proper nutcase.

Also, I read somewhere that if you blow up the trucks and kill staff of food places, the stock drops. Say, blow up cluckin bell trucks at the depot at paleto bay is supposed to make the stock drop. then buy and wait for it to go up again. Gonna try that tonight. Luckily not done the assassination missions yet, so money to be made! smile.png

I thought that, and had some success terrorising the postal companies. Sadly I think it's actually random as it's not 100% successful. I've even been listening to a single station cos I heard that made the stock rise heh.

Is anyone playing on ps3? I made a last min switch from the 360 version after reading about the install performance issues, but my ps3 friends list is almost empty.

Want some contacts on there for GTA Online!

Yep - psn name is slinkydevil

Oh and Rockstar Social is slinkydevil_iom

Seems to be a few glitches with saving cars in the garages, few of mine have disappeared and there's reports of it happening to others on some forums.

Is that because of the impounding? From the book:

"Player characters can own any vehicle in [GTA V] as long they have appropriate storage for it. To purchase a new car they must first own a garage ... If a vehicle is destroyed it will reappear at any residential property that the character owns with a garage (note that this does not include safe houses). If an owned vehicle is lost, stolen or abandoned, it will be impounded. To retrieve impounded vehicles the character must pay a find of $250 and collect the vehicle"

Apparently there's insurance on cars you buy too, but I've not done that yet.

cars vanishing is a reported bug !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/24220206

I/Franklin came back to a empty Garage at the house on the hill up above Mikes house, much annoying as just spent 20 grand tuning a Futo for the street races and had a Custom Comet in there also ..both goneunsure.png ....and I've totally give up on the stocks n share palarva....but i know not to try it in real life as i suck at stocksbiggrin.png

• 3 weeks later...

anyone else suffering with a loss of story direction since the 1.03 patch .... seems to be a bug in the hard installed data on the hard drive and apparently if you don't do the missions in a certain order it bugs-out and you cannot finish....which is where i am ..twuntybollockswhatever.gif but it's not just me there are thousands since the 'Fix' was introduced to the online version which is full of bugs

Archived