747 Crash

Slim

I can never understand the logic of that statement when it comes to air crashes, I mean what the hell else are they going to be doing?

It's a reaction to try and rationalise the horror of what they went through I guess, if that's even possible. Very sad, but I'm sure they were all to aware of their high risk profession.

It's a low risk profession. You have to fly for a solid 26 years day and night before you are likely to have a crash.

They're more likely to die on the drive to work.

I can never understand the logic of that statement when it comes to air crashes, I mean what the hell else are they going to be doing?

It's a reaction to try and rationalise the horror of what they went through I guess, if that's even possible. Very sad, but I'm sure they were all to aware of their high risk profession.

It's a low risk profession. You have to fly for a solid 26 years day and night before you are likely to have a crash.

Was about to say this, it's not a high risk profession at all anymore. Tragic how costly mistakes (assuming) can be though.

I'm not just talking pilots, but pilots hauling military vehicles in war zones. Given another plane went down in afganistan a few days earlier killing the four crew, I'd class it high risk.

Archived